ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tempur Ease Hug Medium Supportive Pillow
Item Number: 823495
QVC Price £79.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.97
P&P £0.00
3 Easy Pays of £19.99

Enhance your sleep and rest easy every night with the innovative Ease Hug Medium Supportive Pillow from Tempur. Perfect for front, back or side sleepers, this pillow is made from Tempur's ReNew material and is designed to support your head, neck and shoulders, offering plush comfort and night-long pressure relief. No matter what position you sleep in, this pillow gives you a totally new kind of support for blissful bedtimes every night.

*A great saving: if you were to buy this Tempur Ease Hug Medium Supportive Pillow directly from Tempur you’d pay £79. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £59.97, with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £19.03.

Delivered directly from Tempur - please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK mainland only (excluding Northern Ireland).

Responsibly made - rest easy in the knowledge that Tempur's ReNew material is made from a blend of repurposed and high-grade comfort materials. The Tempur material is based on Nasa technology, so you know it's out of this world!

Sleep, your way - no matter how you sleep - on your front, your back or your side - the Ease Hug pillow adapts precisely to your shape and has a medium feel for the perfect balance of comfort and support.

Keep it fresh - your pillow is a vital step in achieving a great night's sleep, so it's important to keep it clean, plumped and fresh. The pillow covers can easily be unzipped and removed for machine washing up to 40C.

• Three-year manufacturer's warranty
  • Pillow cover features new sunrise pattern
  • Pillow case: 100% polyester
  • Foam quality: Tempur Adapt Material (C60) trim - a mix of all grades; sleeve: lower-grade standard visco-elastic foam (40kg/m3 & 1.2cm)
  • Pillow measures: 74cm x 50cm (29.1" x 19.7")
  • Pillow height: 14cm (5.5")

Contains:

• 1 x Ease Hug Medium Supportive Pillow

All measurements are approximate

She was totally obnoxious to the Tempur BA last night, I felt really sorry for her.

I’m afraid Jill can be extremely rude to some people. I commented some time ago about her attitude toward Jacquie Joseph, and I also noticed her rudeness yesterday with the TSV. She certainly has her favourites! She throws her arms around some of the guests/BA’s/models and greets them like long lost friends, and when they are on video, can’t wait for them ‘to come into the studio so she can give them a hug’, and tells them how wonderful they are, and how much she loves them! Much too OTT, and unprofessional, I think she is now, on occasions, beginning to cross the line.

Latest posts

Back