Thank you Julia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LE lover

Registered Shopper
Just watched Julia present the trespass TSV, she gave details about sizing,not just fleeting but matched them up with high street sizes.

Thanks Julia a pleasant change to have this info,usually its glossed over with vague comparisons but she really spent time on it. (she didn't mention what size she was wearing either. I assume it was the medium)

For any of you interested XS 8-10 , S10-12, M12-14, L14-16, XL 16-18. apparently they are a snug fit. They don't sound snug to me they sound like accurate sizing for a change.

Last edited:
She is without doubt the only presenter to give out measurements straight away and coherently.

I have two trespass jackets and I would say thats a pretty accurate view of the sizing.I have a L trespass and it fits fine-get a good jumper or fleece beneath it.I have a M and whilst it still fits me,its a snugger fit.I also find the arms a bit shorter.And I'm a good size 14.

I like my trespass jackets...not the most stylish coat you'll ever own...but they're warm and do their job.I'm not buying this TSV however as all their TSV's look their same.My exsisting 2 trespass coats were both previous TSV's and theres hardly a stitch difference between them.

She did say she was in a medium, could have worn a small, but these are a bit snuggerly fit, so medium for extra room :)

I watched and she emphasised that she was always usually a small (really Julia, you dont say!) but had sized up as this garment was different to other trespass.

So now we know she is a small qvc size and a high street medium ,as more than one it has been said these are more true to high street sizes.

Mystery over

I watched and she emphasised that she was always usually a small (really Julia, you dont say!) but had sized up as this garment was different to other trespass.

Not quite Tristar - she actually said she usually wears a small if the item (Trespass in this case, make of that what you will! lol) was a 'done especially for QVC' jobbie but as this one wasn't, she was wearing the medium! This was after the guest quite blatantly (though cheerfully & matter-of-factly!) said on air that the TSV jacket was made to high street sizing not QVC sizing......! :thinking:

So now we know she is a small qvc size and a high street medium ,as more than one it has been said these are more true to high street sizes.

Mystery over

Was it ever a mystery? Everyone knows Q's sizing is "generous" to appease the velour trackie brigade. I have always totally believed her when she said she was wearing a small. It's just that it was a QVC small. No sh*t, Sherlock!

Was it ever a mystery? Everyone knows Q's sizing is "generous" to appease the velour trackie brigade. I have always totally believed her when she said she was wearing a small. It's just that it was a QVC small. No sh*t, Sherlock!

Tunnel vision through the rose coloured spectacles perched on the end of the nose of the faithful, eh Burlz? *snort*

She's obviously quite a dinky little person in RL though, she looked like a perfectly proportioned hobbit stood next to the models, bless her! :giggle:

That's always been my thoughts but now is official I thought it deserved clarification. Today is the first time Q have acknowledged their sizing is very generous.

Also 100% agree about why their sizing is so ridiculous.

But some of those Ronnie Nicholl or similiar dresses, the chest starts at 34 for a small, and she manages to get into them, and her chest is not that size :)

I don't think the high street medium is a 47inch chest LOL, so dear Julia was wearing M: 120cm (47") LOL

Chest: XS: 110cm (43"), S: 115cm (45"), M: 120cm (47"), L: 125cm (49"), XL: 130cm (51"), 2XL: 135cm (53")

So are we to assume that Trespass size things 'larger' specifically for QVC? Do we think other brands do the same?

The sizing issues with buying off the telly is whats put me off making a purchase, you just dont know what size to order ... i would have loved a coat that glen Campbell was selling last week but didnt want to order the wrong size then have the ball ache of sending it back

The sizing issues with buying off the telly is whats put me off making a purchase, you just dont know what size to order ... i would have loved a coat that glen Campbell was selling last week but didnt want to order the wrong size then have the ball ache of sending it back

it doesn't really matter what they call it if they give you the actual measurement. bring back the qvc tape measure i say. julia has always been best at giving measurements - there should be no need to say that. i would have thought it was obvious they should all do it. jewellery too - would have saved me the aggro of the bracelet saga.

Latest posts

Back