Thank you qvc

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I did not mind her too much at first, but now I just cannot bear her, she is like a wind up toy, she goes automatic mode about the "high street" . The other day she was saying about lip stick marks and stains on clothes from the "high street" shops, well, Catherine, I have had smelly and stained clothes sent from the Q !!
She over does the preening, flattening her abdomen with her hands and pushing her boobs forward and turning herself sideways...I feel embarrassed :blush: just watching her.
Like you said, she says things, so that the guest has to say things like," you look lovely in it" or "it suits you" or "it looks good on you" then she goes all simpering:puke:

You are so right. Nail on the head. That's why I cannot watch her. she loves looking at herself. Then she does that full on smile and simpers away and fawns all over the place.

I don't see Catherine Huntley enough to be irritated by her, or notice any of the behaviour which others have picked up on, but I can sympathise with it turning you off a presenter who you may originally have liked.

At one time I would have said my two favourite presenters at QVC were Julia Roberts and Debbie Flint, however repeated exposure has meant I've become sensitised to the unpleasant little tricks they employ, so that I can't watch either for any length of time even on mute as their physical mannerisms annoy me as much as the utterances slipping from their mouths.

Funnily enough, I've gone the other way with presenters who I didn't care for initially - particularly Ann Dawson. Ann is now one of the few who doesn't make me want to mute or switch channels.

You are so right. Nail on the head. That's why I cannot watch her. she loves looking at herself. Then she does that full on smile and simpers away and fawns all over the place.

This evening I turned to QVC to see what the TSV was, CH was presenting with the male guest, and she came out with " that red one matches my underwear" :blush:
She then went on to say how old her children were, most obviously expecting the guest to say something in the lines of, " you don't look old enough to have children of that age " or something like that, but the guest didn't :mysmilie_17: I did not stop to hear anything more, I reached for my remote in search of anything else !
Shame really as I wanted to know about the TSV.:doh:

Catherine seems to have lost some weight, must be on some kind of diet for Christmas. I remember her presenting Paul McKenna 's a few years back and gushing very sycophantically how he had changed her life and how she has changed her eating habits for good :mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back