The 17th of July...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CallMeQ

Registered Shopper
Have just been looking through Q's tv guide and there is absolutely nothing listed for 17th of july at all... does anyone know if this is gonna be a special day or something??

It just seems odd to me as all the days up to the 26th are all listed :thinking::wonder:

17th is Beauty Day ..........Again lol according to the newsletter, however it says different on the Qvc website guide .

17th is Beauty Day ..........Again lol

oh good lord, i hate beauty days, the only beauty i buy off them is LG and OPI - but they're not likely to feature (especially as LG has a TSV around then anyways)

wonder what the tsv will be though

With me it is showing a HighTech TSV and a mixture throughout the day. Nothing to sit in for as per usual.

If it should be yet another beauty day then I wouldn't be surprised if it was blank as surely even the Q people must be fed up to the back teeth with endless beauty shows.

Which guide were you looking at ? As its the 20th thats blank on the one im looking at :S the 17th atm has a full day of products and the Tsv says High Tech toys yet the Newsletter clearly starts the 17th is beauty day.

it's the 17th on mine... i'm looking at the one that has a link to it on their homepage... mine shows the 20th as lulu's time bomb

That's the link I am using as well. I had assumed the 20th was blank just because it was the end of the guide but I now see it has gone on to the following week so let's fill in the blanks!

I would like ......

Don't forget that 'Christmas in July' is imminent this month as well!!!

2 or 3 days of overpriced $hite. So just like any other day on Q really then!

Just seen this on the JW website!

QVC BEAUTY DAY WITH JUDITH WILLIAMS

We are really excited to announce that Judith Wiliams will be returning to QVC on Thursday 17 July for the QVC Beauty Day! Judith will be on air at 5pm, 6pm and 11pm with amazing new offers featuring customer favourites and all her tips and tricks for looking fabulous for summer, so be sure to put this date in your diary!

Ah I love a beauty day trouble is I spend more money than I plan to.. Thankfully I'm not interested in Judith Williams but any leighton denny, liz earle, wen & Laura geller, it could be trouble for my wallet! :mysmilie_17:

Ah I love a beauty day trouble is I spend more money than I plan to.. Thankfully I'm not interested in Judith Williams but any leighton denny, liz earle, wen & Laura geller, it could be trouble for my wallet! :mysmilie_17:

i think youl be safe from liz earle & laura geller as they both have tsvs around those dates too

I think what is showing for 17th should be in 18th's column as it shows Fashion on Friday and Friday Night Beauty.

The beauty stuff used to be great but now they just keep showing the same handful of brands and products over and over and it gets boring very quickly. Not sure why they even bother having a beauty channel. And the Liz Earle woman *always* has to product magazines, which I find really annoying for some reason. And why do they seem to think we're always going off on holiday at any given moment?

Looks like it's beauty version of "super sunday" -only on a Thursday! Showing 3 brands per show. Wonder if they will all be TSV's this time. Laura Geller is up there, plus L'Occitane, and Doll 10.

Latest posts

Back