The Alison Young Ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

well mine has arrived...........................and I love it too!!!
I was really worried I wouldnt like the gold...but its quite a pale gold IMO...not too shiny or yellow....
I'm pleased I didnt size up....I'm between a K and L and stuck with the L and even then I think I could have got away with a K.I only really oredered the L as my silver one is a L.
I wear mine instead of my wedding/engagement rings...but I wore my silver one like that too,so this isnt any different in that sense.

I'm still gutted it wasn't made in rose gold :-( Glad you all like yours! I don't wear my platinum one now as it doesn't look right with rose gold. I can't seem to get my head around mixing my metals!

I'm still gutted it wasn't made in rose gold :-( Glad you all like yours! I don't wear my platinum one now as it doesn't look right with rose gold. I can't seem to get my head around mixing my metals!

I used to be like that and even though I was so totally in love with some ranges (outside of QVC) I wouldnt buy or ask for as presents as I just couldnt mix all the metals.Now I buy and ask for as presents,the jewellery I'm totally,totally in love with,regardless of their metals - some days I only wear all white for example,most days I just put on what I like.I was loyal to yellow gold for a very long time even when it wasnt really fashionable - I felt very tied to it as my wedding rings were gold - but then I fell in love with links of london sweetie bracelets as an exammple and I wouldnt give into this "desire" lol for a very long time because of mixing colours fear....and then I thought this is silly...its stopping me buying the things I really like...so I have to get over it....and then after that it got easier....

I cant afford for it to come in rose!!!!

mind you I could sell it to myself that 3 x AY rings is still cheaper than the sort of new proper diamond ring I've been hankering after all these years!!!

Although I do think to have it in 2 colours is a bit of an extravagance for me,so 3 may be a bit OTT for me!!

Well for once Q seems to have given its customers what they actually want, see they can do it when they put their mind to it.
Hope you all enjoy it. Health to wear.

Now they just have to do something for the rest of us!

I love mine too and yes it would be extravegant to have the same ring in three different finishes but I would definitely buy it!

I used to be like that and even though I was so totally in love with some ranges (outside of QVC) I wouldnt buy or ask for as presents as I just couldnt mix all the metals.Now I buy and ask for as presents,the jewellery I'm totally,totally in love with,regardless of their metals - some days I only wear all white for example,most days I just put on what I like.I was loyal to yellow gold for a very long time even when it wasnt really fashionable - I felt very tied to it as my wedding rings were gold - but then I fell in love with links of london sweetie bracelets as an exammple and I wouldnt give into this "desire" lol for a very long time because of mixing colours fear....and then I thought this is silly...its stopping me buying the things I really like...so I have to get over it....and then after that it got easier....

Ah, the Links sweetie bracelet! I was able to track down a rose one very recently, so am very happy! I used to wear white metals, until hubby bought me a very expensive rose watch for my birthday. I wear it every day and don't like anything else with it :-( It's my own doing, I have plenty of watches but I am addicted to this one, haha! Reading these posts, I may try my AY platinum ring on tomorrow and maybe force myself to wear it for a bit - a bit like aversion therapy!!

extravagant? of course, but if you can't spoil yourself who can you spoil?
i look on it as an investment anyway, i have some very nice genuine diamond pieces, but am always too worried to wear them. at least with diamonique i'll always wear it and the AY ring is my all time favourite.

My AY ring in the original platinum-clad arrived this morning and its already on my finger, wedding and engagement ring back in the jewellery box. Its stunning, and so comfortable to wear. Its very well designed and it really sparkles. It actually looks expensive. I'm in love. Might have to acquire the yellow gold version when it comes back into stock.

My AY ring in the original platinum-clad arrived this morning and its already on my finger, wedding and engagement ring back in the jewellery box. Its stunning, and so comfortable to wear. Its very well designed and it really sparkles. It actually looks expensive. I'm in love. Might have to acquire the yellow gold version when it comes back into stock.

id go on waitlist if you possibly can as if it comes back it will be at the Q price of £86 as the event pricing is only for the next couple months

Go for it! If you like it as much as you all seem to,as with buses you wait for ages and then 3 come along at once, you may not see anything you are interested for ages. To economise you could buy a cheaper brand of body wash or anti ageing cream for a couple of months, the pleasure if the ring will last much much longer than any so called anti ageing cream results!

You all have my permission to indulge yourselves, you're worth it!

Latest posts

Back