The Christmas Grotto TSV 13/09/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Home Reflections Set of 3 Porcelain Bells
Item Number: 825592
QVC Price £39.00
Todays Special Value Price £25.98
P&P £3.95

Create a cosy atmosphere at home with this delightful set of three pre-lit porcelain bells from Home Reflections. Adorned with bowknot silk ribbons, each design features a Christmas scene with warm white LED lights casting a homely, lit-from-within glow. Whether you place these atop a table throughout the year or hang them from a mantlepiece during the holidays, they'll add instant festive charm and bring any room to life.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the Home Reflections Set of 3 Prelit Porcelain Bells from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £39 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £25.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £13.02.
Beautiful bells - from the nostalgic design to the shimmering light and ribbons, you won't find decor pieces quite like these. They'll help you set the mood and scene for joyful celebrations, year after year. What's more, with three designs in the set, these pre-lit bells can easily be split up and gifted to loved ones.
Gift of light - trimmed with ribbons, these bells would make wonderful presents for fellow decor enthusiasts. The set comes with a gift bag and batteries included, while the bells have handy timer functions (6 hours on, 18 hours off).
Choose your design - this set is available in two festive options: Christmas Icons or Woodland Scene. Pick your favourite!
  • Porcelain
  • Indoor use only
  • Requires 2 AA batteries (included)
  • Gift bag included
  • 4L warm white LED light
  • Please note that for delivery purposes, the ribbons do not come attached to the bells
  • Battery life (approximately): 180 hours
  • Each bell measures: 9.1cm x 9.1cm x 13.3cm (3.6" x 3.6" x 5.2")
Choose your design:
  • Christmas Icons
  • Woodland Scenes
What's in the box?
  • 3 x porcelain bells
  • 3 x ribbons
  • 6 x AA batteries included
  • 1 x gift bag
All measurements are approximate

Would these bells be breakable ? I only watched the first few minutes of the midnight launch,as I’m not interested in Christmas tat, I’m sure Jill said they were porcelain.

I love Christmas stuff but these are boring. I still put my tree up and everything but now we go away at Christmas so I really don't need any more deccies. You run out of places to put them anyway.

CC

Tat never goes out of fashion at QVC,the enthusiasm for this rubbish amazes me,as for the Christmas Food I don’t need a meat hamper,you can find better elsewhere!
Popcorn mince pies tins of very small biscuits are you serious at those inflated prices it’s laughable.

I see the obscene food shows are back, where someone ooohs and aaahs and makes an almighty fuss about a bit of old cake, or sliver of salmon sold at some laughable price. Talk about a fool and his money are soon parted!
I caught the end of the Andi Peters food presentation. Dale was splitting open a large chocolate and showing the gooey filling spilling out of it. It did look good, but when I checked the price, I did a double take. Much too expensive.

Latest posts

Back