The One Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You seem to think I have been attacking you or doubting you. I was doing neither. If you had explained what you did in this post in the first place there would have been clearer. Simple.

At the end of the day my first post may have came across that The One Show contacted me, but I didn't think that anybody was going to try and pick hairs and start saying the ASA had started breaking the DAP regulation but I suppose this is the bid fourm and some members are like that.

Filming was supposed to take place last week but it was postponed as something else came up. I told them I would be unable to take part in filming after this week unless they come to me so I presume I will hear nothing else from them. I suppose it depends if anybody else got in contact with them.

Filming was supposed to take place last week but it was postponed as something else came up. I told them I would be unable to take part in filming after this week unless they come to me so I presume I will hear nothing else from them. I suppose it depends if anybody else got in contact with them.

Aw, and I was hoping you would do your Peter Simon impression! :giggle:

Did you point them to this forum as you couldn't make filming? Sounds like you were their only hope as no one else has heard from them. Maybe they will pay for a taxi for you, I hear the BBC are loose with their expenses :)

PJ

We comprehend you created a issue to the ASA either about the statements created on one of these programs or a item you have purchased from them.

Sounds like you were their only hope as no one else has heard from them. Maybe they will pay for a taxi for you, I hear the BBC are loose with their expenses :)

PJ

They were going to pay for train but I don't have time for that at the moment.

We comprehend you created a issue to the ASA either about the statements created on one of these programs or a item you have purchased from them.

Hello richardlong3 don't be alarmed if people confuse you with richardlong1 and richardlong2 who are regular posters here.

They were going to pay for train but I don't have time for that at the moment.

You missed the first question on that post. Did you tell them of this forum as there are loads if willing people I am sure. Obviously the BBC went to the best first but hey something is better than nothing :)

PJ

and told me they will be contacting me again

alas not heard anything further i presume they did not like my take on the channel

and told me they will be contacting me again

alas not heard anything further i presume they did not like my take on the channel

The poor one show the only two people they ask one is busy and the other they haven't got back to ... It is ironic out of all the people to choose it is you two, I bet you thought you would never hear from the ASA again!

PJ

The poor one show the only two people they ask one is busy and the other they haven't got back to ... It is ironic out of all the people to choose it is you two, I bet you thought you would never hear from the ASA again!

PJ

Well i didnt really the one show contacted me

Anyway they were not particularly professional in there emails, struck me they have a basis of what they want to put on the show and will do so regardless

Well i didnt really the one show contacted me

Anyway they were not particularly professional in there emails, struck me they have a basis of what they want to put on the show and will do so regardless

Ah I see so your experience was different to Benny's, I think the ASA contacted him first.

Why do I have this horrible feeling that the One show will invite Peter Simon to the show to explain himself...

and he'll have the condition that he can have a 'Bid.tv' 10 o'clock entrance... at least he can say "Live from the award winning BBC TV studios... It's Peter Simon!!"

However, I don't think a BBC producer/director would take any of his crap :grin:

Latest posts

Back