The stench of humans.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
You know when they go on about baby powder on Yankee shows?

"smells just like cuddling a new born baby"

It makes me gag.

Sorry.

well it doesn't make me gag but have to admit to always wondering why on earth any woman would want to smell like a baby when they say it about perfumes.

More to the point, why would you want to light a candle and get the smell of a baby? It's right out of Grimms fairy tales.

Give it time! Yankee are already running low on ideas for new scents and having to make up "beach walk" ....if you lived near our local beach this should smell of rotting seaweed at certain times of the year!

Jude xx

It doesn't smell like babies at all. It smells like Johnson & Johnson talcum powder! Well it does when you sniff the jar but it doesn't smell like that when you burn it if you ask me.

Lol @ Burlz. :grin: A blatant attempt by Q to pull on the old heart strings but I have to agree with BB and say the descriptor has the opposite effect on me as Eau de Vom and Eau de Poo would be more truthful and both make me gag. :puke: I expect the usual 'baby hating' backlash will follow this post. :mysmilie_490:

Baby Powder smells ok to me. Haven't come across a Yankee fragrance that I wouldn't be happy with though not so keen on the food ones.

OMG!!! Gagging here Busymum...
eeeeeeeeeeeeeek.gif
eeeeeeeeeeeeeek.gif
eeeeeeeeeeeeeek.gif

LOL @ PPC

Sue........I'm guessing that the Yankee Candle they would make to inspire you(and your babies) would have to smell of Whiskas and Litter tray!!!:tongue:

Scuse me ??????? - PLEASE can we get OFF this topic - this is almost as bad as talking about eating the afterbirth in years gone by !!!!!

May I suggest Eau de la Barnyard? Please forgive me for upsetting anyone but what Brissles said, (and more), is still going on. Recent news/China/Korea.

Baby powder candles just smell like.... Baby powder/ talc. Not babies. Babies only smell like talc if their mummy has put it on them. I actually quite like the smell of baby powder.

This may be very boring following all these earlier posts! I have no experience of newborn babies & smells there of BUT Yankee Candles are nothing special IOM! I ordered some being drawn into the hype of presenters/ guests having orgasmic experiences when sniffing a candle.Well all I can say it hasn't worked for me.

Latest posts

Back