the truth the whole trust and nothing but lies!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RedorDead

Registered Shopper
Sorry to get on my soap box over this damn notebook that I wish I had never ordered.

Well the "very nice team leader lady" (lets call her jacki for now) wasnt being exactly honest about the laptop being dispatched on the way yesterday. Apparently, Samsung havent even been advised to ship to me yet cos QVC havent done all the necessary PAPERWORk! This was told to me just now by another very nice team leader lady (lets call her Eve).

I'm now waiting for an even nicer "floor manager" to call me back. I really wish they had recorded my conversations over the past 3 days (as part of " for training purposes) cos some is LYING !

I seriously want to be a T caller but I dont think they would put me through!

Please tell me if I am getting this all out of proportion.......

Jus had a call from Customer services director. Full of apologies but unfortunatley my replacment hasnt been sent and is unlikely to be with me sonner than 7 days. However they will give me £30.00 credit by way of an apology.

They're all a waste of space and after the final orders I have made have been sent to me, and I have spent the £30.00 credit, I am closing my QVC account. the hassle and aggrevation isnt worth it anymore.

I don't think you are getting things out of proportion at all. Someone somewhere is being less than economical with the truth. This TSV should have been a great opportunity for Samsung and QVC but with the outrageous p&p the disappointinfly high price and the problems reported so far it's looking more like a disaster. It beats me how they can justify the £35 charge when you can have a 46" Samsung flat screen telly delivered for only £30 but it's the delay in delivery which is annoying me most. I ordered 2 before I went to bed last Saturday morning and having just checked the order its still showing as 'in process' so it looks like its going to be next week at the earliest.

Please keep us up to speed 'cos I think this one has plenty of mileage yet and I hope you hear something positive about your replacement soon. TBH someone from Samsung should be delivering it to you personally

sounds like samsung have let you down b.b. i bought a clearance samsung fridge from john lewis. it never ever worked. when i phoned samsung one of thier c.s staff informed me quite bodly that as it was sold as seen they would not repair it. after days on the phone someone came to see this fridge and said that it was the motor that needed replacing.a month later the part arrived. by which time i had removed the offending fridge a bought a bosh.
john lewis were brill.but this left a sour taste. they (samsung) have staff that were untrained and rude to boot.

the truth the whole truth and nothing but lies!

Please tell me if I am getting this all out of proportion.......

Jus had a call from Customer services director. Full of apologies but unfortunatley my replacment hasnt been sent and is unlikely to be with me sonner than 7 days. However they will give me £30.00 credit by way of an apology.

They're all a waste of space and after the final orders I have made have been sent to me, and I have spent the £30.00 credit, I am closing my QVC account. the hassle and aggrevation isnt worth it anymore.

I think the problem lies with the first CS woman who raised your hopes by telling you it would be sent out next day. If she'd checked her facts and given you the correct info then you could have decided if you wanted to wait or just cancel the order. From what the CS Director says you will get it in 7 days and the credit offered will just about cover the p&p charges. It really depends on how much you want it. I think I would wait for it, but at the same time vent by writing a letter of complaint to the great and the good at QVC - always go to the top. Good luck!

Really feel for you. :2:
But when you get your cute little netbook and have a good old play with it and it dosnt go wrong, all this will be a distant memory, sounds like they are trying to do right by you and I agree with the other poster who said it was probably the first cs person who steered you wrong.
Dont be disheartened, it will be with you soon.

It will be worth the wait its really beautiful. just wish they'd sent me the blue one that I ordered not black, was tempted to send it back but I dont want to have the palava of waiting for another one

so here is the latest on Sunday at 9pm

UNBELIEVABLE!

So tonight i spoke with the lady from CS who said last thursday the replacement netboook had left Samsung on Thursday and should be with me the following day.

Well obviously that didnt happpen ( as you know from my previous posts).

NOW I am being told that I misunderstood what she had said. she said she told me that "the order had been " processed" last thursday".... duh, am I beng thick here? I said to her, "why do I care when its being processed, i dont know your "processes" nor do I know the time between each stage". Isnt it a bit like telling me the bus has left the garage without telling me where the garage is, around the corner or in Montreal! it could be 5 minutes or 25 days !!"

Well she agreed and was full of apologies. Arent they always. I have given them until Friday to have the replcement with me or they can cancel it.

watch this space.

(PS- althought the white one i have asked for wasnt in stock apparently quite a few people had them on cheque hold so she telephoned a couple of people and one said she didnt want the white even though she had a cheque hold on ALL three colours - thats seems a little unfair to me) So it might be worth double checking with QVC if you want the blue or white.

Blinking cheek and presumably they have taken your money, are sitting on it, it earning them interest, while they are messing about and may galvanize themselves into action to send one out to you.

After reading this post - I'm so sorry for all the messing about you've had. I remember ordering the iQon last year and the performance I had getting the refund - not a good experience.

Anyway, I was one who ordered the netbook and it's still "in process" so was surprised you'd received yours. Just rung to see whats happening - to be told Samsung are delivering direct and they will ring me to arrange delivery:54: and they are aiming to deliver within 10/14 WORKING DAYS!!!! They are "trying" to ensure delivery for Christmas. At this, I told them in no uncertain terms that if it's not with me for Christmas (as was guaranteed by the presenters if you paid by CC) they can cancel it :mad: Is there no end to the incompetency of this "giant" of a company.

As for placing 3 orders on chequehold - this is simply not fair to the ones who really wanted it. No doubt these orders will slip off the ordering process in due course but meanwhile peeps have been disappointed not to be able to get one! Surely there is a means whereby QVC could check out the sincerity of these people. (or maybe not :D

Pauline x

I said this would turn into a disaster. My 2 units are also still 'in process' after being ordered almost 9 1/2 days ago. This is not a £35 delivery service IMO and Samsung should be ashamed of themselves. It's going to have to be one hell of a product to overcome my negative feelings towards it.

I've had a brand new car delivered faster than some QVC products! Their CS is going downhill rapidly and their "dont give a toss" about paying customers is rising at the same rate! I have recently given up ordering from QVC, ironically for the first time this year i received a Christmas card from them :33:

Right then - here's wot's gonna happen

I'll give it until Friday - that's 10 working days!. Then, if I've heard nothing from anybody, I'll be ringing QVC to cancel And ... you know when they say I can't cancel as it's "in process" I'll be telling them in no uncertain terms that they b......dy well better cancel as it's certainly not been despatched and is on the end of an email from them. If Samsung can't provide better £35 postal service than this, then I can't be bothered to deal with them

Pauline

I ordered the notebook ( 06/12/2008) for my daughter's Christmas gift, by credit card, to ensure (!!) delivery. For £35 quid I expected it fast delivery plus a bonus glass of Champagne! If I don't get it by Friday mine will also be cancelled.

This is pathetic service and I'm not surprised you are furious. I placed an order on the Boots website at lunchtime on a Friday for several items totalling £50 which entitled me to free p & P and they arrived at lunchtime on the following Monday. If Boots can manage this then why can't QVC?

Goods news (hopefully)

fe595ccf-1.jpg

Now then, now then - heads up folks.

Just rung QVC again - prepared to give them a going over, as this is a Christmas pressie that they were guaranteeing delivery if you paid by CC. To be told "can I just interrupt - Samsung have just rung to say they are despatching early this week and you should receive by about Wednesday"

Result:
crazysmiliesa2.gif
(hopefully)

Watch this space. Just checked - mine's not showing despatched yet.

Pauline x

Last edited:
This is pathetic service and I'm not surprised you are furious. I placed an order on the Boots website at lunchtime on a Friday for several items totalling £50 which entitled me to free p & P and they arrived at lunchtime on the following Monday. If Boots can manage this then why can't QVC?

I oredered from Boots last week Wedensday and paid the minimal p&p and it was delivered by Friday teatime.
We ordered a laptop from TEscos earlier in the year and it was delivered within a time frame for a minimal amount too.

Latest posts

Back