Tiana b & ronni nicole sizing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
LOADS OF QUESTIONS ON THIS ONE................

Am I the only 'hacked off' size 20 who finds the sizing in these ranges of clothing, is created to make us feel gargantuan ????

Why aren't the buyers in our corner for heaven's sake ? the bust sizes for the size 20 ranges from 42" to 45" (if you're lucky) and the bust sizes in general go up in 1" increments ! ridiculous ! The hip sizes aren't much better.

How can these American designers all fluctuate so much ? I'm not a fan of Nina Leonard but at least the sizing is consistent AND realistic.

The body of a British woman is a different shape to her American counterpart, and very few ladies of a busty nature are unlikely to have an overall figure like Dolly Parton.

Size 20 ladies have all or some of these attributes ; busts / broad backs / thicker waists / top arms that shouldn't be seen / broad hips / good thighs / and a bum - NONE OF WHICH ARE DESTINED TO EVER FIT INTO A TIANA B OR RONNI NICOLE DRESS IN COMFORT.

But if you CAN get one on, I'll lay a bet you have trouble getting the sod off again !!!!!

I find that in some of the ranges the sizes go up in 1 inch increments until you get to a size 16/18 and suddenly there is 5 inches jump. I always seems to be in between sizes - not that it matters anyway as when you get them home they will be nothing like the measurements they have stated, even though I have gone by measurement and not S M L etc. the last Tiana B I tried was over 5 inches smaller than stated so never again

Also even IF your top arms were ok do you want sleeveless dresses in January?

Speaking as a short@rse I've never understood why dress length increases with larger sizes. My size has fluctuated from a 10 to 16 to a 12 over the past 20 years but I never got any taller so why would a size 16 be 1 or 2 inches longer than the same garment in a 12? If it made me taller I'd happily nom 6000 calories a day!

Latest posts

Back