Tiana B sizing!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Evie

Registered Shopper
I ordered 2 dresses from this range - same item number, same size but different colours. I assumed that it would be reasonable to expect them to have the same measurements. Silly me! One is 2.5 inches longer than the other and the chest and hip measurements differ by an inch. Buyer beware!

Unless there's a very noticable fault with any return clothing, it will sadly be sent as a boxed fresh new as Glen calls them.
I'm sure you could easily be able to make QVC aware of the sizing fault on the dress.
That way the returns department will know the dress size is faulty when they recieve it back in the warehouse.

:sun:

I will give them a call. I agree it is an issue which must be addressed by Tiana B but I also think QVC should be making random checks on these sorts of things as part of their quality control.

Who is this Tiana B person anyhow................is it a bird, is it a plane.........what the hell, nobody knows. I wish the Americans would keep all their tat.

I don't know who she is either! I just know that she needs to sort out her sizing. I have bought a few of the dresses from this range because I find them comfortable to wear, they don't need ironing and they look quite nice on.:sun:

Who is this Tiana B person anyhow................is it a bird, is it a plane.........what the hell, nobody knows. I wish the Americans would keep all their tat.

Reminds me of popular names in the infant/reception class at school: where the duplicates are forever known as Emily G, Emily T or Ben D and Ben C etc...Maybe there were other "Tianas" at *Fashion college (* I use the term loosely)

There's also Julia K who designs the Indigo Moon range too. Maybe it's some weird naming standard peculiar to QVC like Kim & Co, Casual & co, Denim & co? They always say she's called Julia K because her surname is too difficult for English speakers to say but it might also be because she wants to stay anonymous :tongue:

Jude xx

Remember that promo where Anthony was up in Liverpool and he was blathering on about how good their quality control is, so we can have "peace of mind" ?

He's not been gone 2 weeks and already standards are slipping !

Seriously though I can understand a fraction out but not whole inches. I assumed that the fabric-cutting process would be "computerised" IYKWIM and therefore very accurate.

I watched the last Tiana B shows & they said they had started to use UK sizing in the new ranges in order to address the sizing issues with Tiana B. In the past I've ordered a few and on one occasion, when the size was not as it should be, I phoned CS & they agreed to send a free postage label for me to return it.
I appreciate it's disappointing & frustrating having to return when sizing is way off but it's worth making the:call: call so you don't have to pay for the postage. :happy:

The two dresses in question were from the new range with UK sizing. It seems the suppliers need to do a little more to address this problem, how can they justify 2 identical ( except for colour ) dresses having 2.5 inches difference in length. Tiana B please take note.

Latest posts

Back