Today I bought....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No, QVC does not have an eBay store. It was Kuhn Ripon store

Thanks, Donna.

I must admit my first thought at Q selling on eBay was 'how?' and then I thought of the lottery it would be getting returns. Can you imagine the extras you'd get? I wonder which one of us would get the first coconut mushroom!

Lovely gifts Vienna. A week ago I'd got the grand total of 7 gifts & a major lack of ideas & imagination. Saturday was so wet & with nowhere to go & nothing to do I decided to get organised & by mid afternoon I'd got everything online. As well as buying from Etsy I bought from several small companies that produce fabulous eco-friendly beauty items & one that makes men's' t shirts, including retro football shirts, in the UK. I'd also found several companies that stock toys made all over the world except in China. I've only got to buy boozy gifts from shops & I'm done, slightly earlier than in normal years but normal doesn't apply at the moment so hey ho.

I took a chance on the Diamonique Pave Omega necklace, my first Eek piece from I can’t remember when.I is really very nice but the fastening is so small and difficult I think they will have many returns.I don’t want to return for this but I am giving it a try because it looks good.I am hanging my head in shame for being so frivolous!
Chang the fastening. Either at a jewellers or order a magnetic closure. I use jump rings if I want to wear a necklace at different length

QVC fashion is very expensive..I used to buy most clothing from QVC because they did large sizes and are better value and choice than Evans..now it just too expensive for what it is
Have you tried a shop called ‘Yours’? I only heard about it because they have bought Long Tall Sally that went bankrupt. I nipped into their shop in to see if they were stocking LTS yet. Didn’t look at clothes though cause OH Hayes me shopping. BTW my only purchase fromQVC this year was a Father Christmas box with a pair of Eeek star shaped earrings.

Last edited:
Have you tried a shop called ‘Yours’? I only heard about it because they have bought Long Tall Sally that went bankrupt. I nipped into their shop in to see if they were stocking LTS yet. Didn’t look at clothes though cause OH Hayes me shopping. BTW my only purchase fromQVC this year was a Father Christmas box with a pair of Eeek star shaped earrings.
All my life I just wanted to be a size 16 as its easier to get clothes at that size instead of the Evans size 28/30. I am a size 16 and can get into a 14 at a push so I have a lot of choice and its so wonderful x

What a lovely gift, hope they are as happy getting it as I would be, its absolutely delicious.

Thanks for that, as I have said I do not like fresh salmon, so I bought it on the presentation and the reviews, it will be a nice surprise for them as they have no idea that it is on its way.

Today I bought - Yup, you guessed it - That ****** bag! It will be used, I just hope that it's big enough for all the little bits I take to work with me. If the little pocket at the front is big enough to for my mobile phone to slide into I'll be very happy..we'll see! ..and I will also have a smart little black evening bag should a suitable evening ever take place. (unlikely at the minute though). Checked the old finances and figured out that my credit card bill shouldn't be any higher than last month's as I've not used it for a while. Whilst I was there I transferred some funds into my savings account, paid a little bit extra of my catalogue bill, bought something else from my catalogue (paid outright) and have figured out that this will leave me with about £123 to last me the two weeks until the next payday..so "should" be alright. Right this has got to stop! However, I promise I wouldn't have bought it if it, if I felt I was going to have to struggle, or end up in the red!

I haven't bought anything since Q told me my Cozee TSV has likely walked. I hope the **** that nicked it is allergic to it and freezes to death. See, I'm not that nice after all 👿 I really wanted that set for my caravan. Now I'll have to socially snuggle up to Mr CC to keep warm. Ah! Wait! The heated blanket did arrive . . . .

😛😛 (off to bed)

CC

Well folks, I've got the bag. Disappointed? Only very slightly as it was a little bit smaller than I expected it would be, and I knew it was gonna be small, I've even watched a demo. Netherless it's beautifully made, it looks really cute and yes it will hold everything I need to take to work. Unfortunately as I suspected my phone's too large to fit into the pocket at the front, so that'll just have to be for my staff discount card/receipts. Got it filled and ready to go. Should I have spent nearly £40 on it? No probably not, but hey ho!

I needed to buy some gifts for this week and at present house bound so it was on line or nothing.
Would have like to see the Hot Chocolate TSV but couldn’t take the chance of being let down by Q so ordered from Amazon on Friday delivered Saturday afternoon.

Also ordered a LR and and Eek from QFriday morning obviously not yet received even though they will arrive in 2 tiny Jiffy bags.

I've ordered a GIANT SPERM LAMP from Aldi.
Screenshot (318).png

Last edited:
Well folks, I've got the bag. Disappointed? Only very slightly as it was a little bit smaller than I expected it would be, and I knew it was gonna be small, I've even watched a demo. Netherless it's beautifully made, it looks really cute and yes it will hold everything I need to take to work. Unfortunately as I suspected my phone's too large to fit into the pocket at the front, so that'll just have to be for my staff discount card/receipts. Got it filled and ready to go. Should I have spent nearly £40 on it? No probably not, but hey ho!
I just tracked down which bag you were talking about. I liked It. Sadly when I am out there is no way I get away with a bag that small, lol. I seem to carry half the world about with me! If you like it and reckon it is beautifully made then the price doesn’t sound bad to me. 😀

I noticed that when on with the BA who is an older, posher lady who speaks fairly slowly, Alison did not go into her rapid fire delivery. She was much better than usual.

Well I have just let myself down! I was browsing the website and found a duo of AD Skin Synergy which I love and I am using my last bottle. But then I swerved back to Doll 10 and bought the set of 8 lip crayons!!!! Idiot! As if I need more lip products. And I also caved in on the Seasalt website yesterday. Just as well I am in a ****** lockdown situation, although that largely means I am not using any of the things I am buying. I shall have to call on Nanny McFee a bit more, although to be fair there aren’t that many brands where I want to splurge on the Xmas TSV... she says!!!

Latest posts

Back