Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Samsung LE37B650 37" Full HD LCD TV w/ InfoLive Media 2.0 Technology & Freeview

Today's Special Value Price £828.36 yiikeyiikeyiike

QVC Price £1002.00

Item Number 561356

Availability In stock

UK P&P £0.00

# Available in 3 Easy Payments £276.12 plus P&P

Take your home entertainment to another level with this Samsung 37" LCD TV. Its hi-tech features let you use the TV as multimedia entertainment hub. View video and pictures from websites Yahoo!, Flickr and YouTube thanks to [email protected] technology. It's also DNLA compatible so you can access media wirelessly from other DNLA devices like PCs and mobile phones. Movies and sport events are film-like in quality due to the 1080p Full HD resolution. Includes built-in Freeview and four HDMI sockets. Approximate size with stand: 92cm x 26cm x 66cm (36" x 10" x 26").

Last edited:
Well with it being free P&P I think i'll get one for the bedroom as well as the lounge...

play.com has it for £799 with free p&p and several other places retail around that price

I might consider it if it was a 32", but 37" is too large for our lounge.

Having said that, we could knock the dining room and the living room into one!:33::20:

Once again some gadget thats too complicated for its own good, why would you want atelly to do all that.

Once again some gadget thats too complicated for its own good, why would you want atelly to do all that.

Well of course, you wouldn't want it to, you just want to watch QVC (or Corrie) on it but everything's got to have all the bells and whistles on it nowadays. Why have just a telly when you can have one to link up to your computer, your camera, your phone, your games console :23:

I might consider it if it was a 32", but 37" is too large for our lounge.

Having said that, we could knock the dining room and the living room into one!:33::20:
That's what I was thinking. They should at least offer the TSV in a variety of sizes. Even if it means less features on the smaller models. Not everyone is looking for a 37" TV.:22:

The price doesn't matter to me 'cos I can't afford £800 for a telly :( but it sure looks like a good one.

Me neither, whatinaname. I've got a second-hand LCD telly with black lines running across it. It'll just have to do.

Over £800 for a 37" TV is very expensive, when i got my Panasonic 42" Plasma it was only £799 and that was 2 years ago with 5 year warranty, you can get them alot cheaper nowadays

Over £800 for a 37" TV is very expensive, when i got my Panasonic 42" Plasma it was only £799 and that was 2 years ago with 5 year warranty, you can get them alot cheaper nowadays

I agree, Argos are selling a 50 Inch lcd tv at the moment for £579!!!!!!!!
and it is a real beauty.

TSV: Smasung LE37B650

would you really trust ebay enough to spend near £800?

The only place I'd buy a TV is John Lewis. You get a 5 year warranty, they will match the price if you find it lower elsewhere and you usually get free delivery (unless you live an extreme distance from one of their outlets).

The only place I'd buy a TV is John Lewis. You get a 5 year warranty, they will match the price if you find it lower elsewhere and you usually get free delivery (unless you live an extreme distance from one of their outlets).

Have you used the pricematch ?

They try every trick in the book to not honour it , very hard to get a pricematch there.