TSVs: Kipling 26/6 and Philosophy 27/6

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rooby

Registered Shopper
Hello :hi:

Just wondering if there is any news on either of these TSVs yet please?

Thanks!

Yes, the tsv for philosophy is Hope in a jar, micro peel (full size, norm £32), purity cleanser and new summer grace bath and shower gel. Whole set is £40!!!

Thank you Jojo. That sounds very nice. Will be investing in that I think! :clapping:

also the kipling is a small over the body bag. they havent let slip what colours yet or price, but there is a lovely purple colour!

Sounds like it could be an expensive month!! How do you find out the details so early Jojo?

Yes, the tsv for philosophy is Hope in a jar, micro peel (full size, norm £32), purity cleanser and new summer grace bath and shower gel. Whole set is £40!!!

Excellent...would have liked the eye cream too! Just to round things off like :mysmilie_59:

daydreamer

Hello thanks for the info, picking ur brains now do you know if the hope in a jar is 1 or 2oz size and is it the spf one or normal, thanks for the info.

TSVs with probable prices are:-

Kipling Cassandra Shoulder/Across Body Bag for only £31.98 (Normal QVC price £38.26)

Philosophy 4pc Fresh Face and Summer Grace Collection for only £39.98 (Normal QVC price £48.50)

Hope in a Jar in SPF would be fantastic! BTW, amazon.co.uk has the Reth in a few colours for 22£ as deal of the week.

I bought a couple of reduced bags from Amazon recently and think there must have been a cancelled QVC order which was bought cheaply by Amazon, as both bags had QVC related labels on.

The Kipling website has a sale on at the moment many items 30% -50% discount. No code needed.

Thanks for that info - I have just ordered my first leather Kipling bag - in power blue - so excited and I got it for half price - would never have been able to afford it otherwise - had to get the matching wallet as well!:happy:

Advice from Marie-Francoise on FB about stock levels of TSV , Marie-Francoise Presenter Wolff Just as a heads up we have most stock of the prints, less of the plain colours, let me know what you think, on with Debbie Flint for the launch at midnight xx

Latest posts

Back