Tucson Event?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It’s horrendous. It reminds me of something I made at school in the seventies. Or something my older sisters would wear to a ‘dinner dance’ 🤣🤣 Gemporia could not pay me to take it off their hands. And quite frankly, Hattie wouldn’t be caught dead in it, outside the studio.

I came to the forum to say the exact same thing, but you beat me to it! 😁😜
It doesn't get better in blue, does it? The design is just dreadful. I wonder if it comes in red too... That would be the piece of resistance
Not red, but apparently it comes in black as well, it was on Hattie's Facebook - she was thanking everyone for the messages. I'm wondering if Ellis will be wearing the black version 😀

What do you think about Angeline's white sweatshirt? She is wearing it as we speak (11am). It doesn't fit her very well, does it?

I can’t imagine in what reality I would wear sweatshirt with a slogan on it. Sadly I think I may miss the dresses as I’ll have to leave home at 12.30. I really really wanted to see Hattie in one.

Not all is well with Gemporia... Yesterday they were offering free gifts, today they are offering 5 way split payments for those who buy Canadian diamonds. It sounds desperate, in my opinion.

Will this Tucson obsession never end? Blue Moonstone atm. Will they mention anything about the coating? But anyway, Angeline is now their roving reporter. This is only on my TV as I’m ironing, and need to be distracted 🤣🤣🤣

Move over, Tucson. There is a new show in town: JCK! Are we enjoying it or are you saving money not because you are buying their JCK special pieces, but because you are not?

I’ve just come back from a week’s holiday, and haven’t seen any shopping telly in ages. You’ll be surprised to learn I’m shocked that nothing has changed! That small parcel of Panjshir Emeralds is hanging on in there, Yellow Diamonds still appear plentiful, ‘last chances’ of ‘ones and two’s’ are the same ones and twos that I’ve seen before. And we have Jakes daily Video calls from Tucson to look forward too, with whatever urgent information he has to give us about whatever stone they need to shift this week. And of course, no investment advice!!

Latest posts

Back