Uh-oh Created Moissanite

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well Klos I never considered buying Moissanite before but tonight my curiosity got the better of me and I ordered 2 rings and I'm very impatient now to see them irl. :33: :pPC:

I really hope you love them now Sue or I better go into hiding!! I'm sure you'll let us know :)

Thanks Sacha and Klos for your replies. The stones did indeed look beautiful last night, but the only reason I would buy one would be to wear on holiday so I don't have to take my real ring. If it's not quite as good in sunlight, that rather defeats the object of the exercise!
The one I really couldn't understand was the 3.5 carat stone at the end which was sold for nearly £1,700. How many of us could pull off a 3.5 carat diamond solitaire ring as real? I know I couldn't and that makes it look like an obvious fake and £1,700 is an awful lot to pay for a fake. For me, a 1 or 1.5 carat ring would be the maximum to be able to get away with it.

Sorry Jacqualina I don't think I made myself very clear! They sparkle like mad in sunshine but on just normal British grey days they don't look their best! I totally agree with you about buying a 1 to 1.5 carat one. They do look very realistic and it's plausible that it is a very high quality diamond but to try to pass off a bigger size, you would have to be genuinely wealthy for anyone to believe it was the real deal! In my case nobody would! I believe some of "the stars" wear Moissanite in large sizes but with their money I wouldn't imagine anyone would query it's authenticity!

Latest posts

Back