UK Lash TSV 19/08/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• UK Lash TSV 1.jpg
    UK Lash TSV 1.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 72
Quite tempted but only really want the eyelash one. Has anyone tried this? My eyelashes have gone very sparse and they weren't that great before (unlike the ex's which were black thick long and curled naturally - what a waste).

I use rapidlash and it does work - don't get the silly long lashes but notice it when I wear mascara (as my dear mum used to say ' age doesn't come on its own')

Years ago I used Revitalash which I loved but, in the end, found too expensive. Since Lockdown I've been wearing less makeup so have noticed that my lashes were a bit 'blah' again. I've been using UKLash for around 6 weeks now and I have to say it's great! This past week my lashes have really caught on - they are naturally pretty long, but stick straight, fine and mousy. Now they are thicker, darker and they have even begun to curl - for the first time in my life! They are growing longer - some of them are clearly longer than the others - presumably because of where they are at in the growth cycle. Touch wood, there seem to be more of them too - and I had been thinking they were looking a bit sparser as I got older. Wonderful stuff.

Six weeks ago I ordered a newly restocked UKLash Eye Brow.
There was a duo option that had also just been loaded on the web site, but now is missing.

Years ago I used Revitalash which I loved but, in the end, found too expensive. Since Lockdown I've been wearing less makeup so have noticed that my lashes were a bit 'blah' again. I've been using UKLash for around 6 weeks now and I have to say it's great! This past week my lashes have really caught on - they are naturally pretty long, but stick straight, fine and mousy. Now they are thicker, darker and they have even begun to curl - for the first time in my life! They are growing longer - some of them are clearly longer than the others - presumably because of where they are at in the growth cycle. Touch wood, there seem to be more of them too - and I had been thinking they were looking a bit sparser as I got older. Wonderful stuff.
You have sold it to me Nicky thanks for the heads up...

I used to use Revitalash. Got results but such a faff and I kept forgetting. Also tried Hairfix about 6 months ago and have short tufts 3- 4 inches all over the top of my head. Either new hair from using it or damaged broken hair. Have to say it looks like new hair as really fine

UKLash 3ml Eyelash & 3ml Eyebrow Conditioning Serum Set

QVC Price £66.00
Todays Special Value Price £54.98
P&P £2.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Ideal for brittle, short and sparse lashes and patchy, thin and weak eyebrows, the Eyelash Conditioning Serum and Eyebrow Conditioning Serum by UKLash are designed to help condition your lashes and eyebrows, working to add hydration to promote your natural look. Create luscious looking lashes and fuller-looking, beautiful eyebrows with these innovative serums - no make-up required.

Condition and care - enriched with hyaluronic acid, biotin, Pentapeptide-17, these serums are ideal for everyday use to hydrate and infuse your eyelashes and eyebrows with what they need to look naturally beautiful.

A beautiful natural look - feel more confident without make-up thanks to these lash and brow formulas, which promote your natural look and help to frame your features.

Extended 90-day money back guarantee - to help you decide whether these Conditioning Serums are for you, we have tripled our money back guarantee to 90 days so that you can make an effective decision.

Luscious lashes and brows for longer - choose our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive this same duo again in 120 days at today's great price.

Contains:

• 1 x Eyelash Conditioning Serum (3ml)
  • 1 x Eyebrow Conditioning Serum (3ml)

How to use:

• Remove your make-up with an oil-free make-up remover or cleanser
  • Apply only one stroke of Eyelash Conditioning Serum at the root of your upper lashes, and a thin layer of eyebrow Conditioning Serum across your entire eyebrow line. One dip of each is enough for both eyelashes and eyebrows.
  • Wait until the serum has fully dried if applying additional beauty products
  • Allow the serum to work overnight
  • For best results, use consistently once a day for 12 weeks
  • Then, continue with a maintenance program of use 3 - 4 times a week

Please note:
This pack gives you enough product for either:

• 4.5 months use as a first-time user - used every day for 3 months then move to 2 - 3 times a week for maintenance
  • 6 months as an existing user when used 2 - 3 times a week

Latest posts

Back