Ultrasun One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ultrasun 2 Piece Radiant Summer Skin Collection
Item Number: 208931
QVC Price £44.00
One Time Only Price £36.12
P&P £3.95

This two-piece set includes a tube of Glimmer with SPF20, great for protecting skin in the sun and adding a shimmer at the same time, plus an SPF30 formula for the face. Radiate a golden glow with this Summer Skin collection from Ultrasun.

Contains:
Normal option

1 x Glimmer SPF20 tube (250ml) - non-staining, non-greasy and water-resistant, this is suitable for sensitive skin, is easy to apply and contains a golden glimmer that will also add a glow to your skin
1 x Face SPF30 (50ml) - a water-resistant, light hydrating lotion to help prevent the signs of premature skin ageing. Perfect for the face, décolleté and hands, it gives you high level UVA and UVB protection whilst immediately improving the appearance of the skin. Enriched with vitamin E

Tinted option

1 x Glimmer SPF20 tube (250ml)
1 x Tinted Face SPF30 (50ml) - a tinted suncream that hydrates, targets the signs of ageing and also gives a light golden sheen to the skin, perfect for no-make-up days when you're out in the sun

Delivered only in UK

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.208931

Just as an aside, I wondered if anyone is fed up hearing about Ultrasun on QVC. Some products and companies seem to me to be pushed by QVC more than others, which for me personally, begs the question do they have shares in these companies or a particularly vested interest, over and above the normal QVC selling - just curious to know if others think as I do. I suppose since it is on almost on a weekly basis, the same could apply to their constant pushing of Yankee Candles.

I use Ultrasun but don't watch it on Q, Abby is too much for me. I like finding out on here what the TSV is going to be then I don't need to watch.

Just as an aside, I wondered if anyone is fed up hearing about Ultrasun on QVC. Some products and companies seem to me to be pushed by QVC more than others, which for me personally, begs the question do they have shares in these companies or a particularly vested interest, over and above the normal QVC selling - just curious to know if others think as I do. I suppose since it is on almost on a weekly basis, the same could apply to their constant pushing of Yankee Candles.

I guess it's a seasonal thing isn't it, most people buy sun cream in spring/summer, so Ultrasun will get a lot of shows in a short space of time. It doesn't help that Abi is really irritating.
I get fed up of Emu shows in the Winter.

I think you are right Ellaaa, the Ultrasun season on Q starts in April and ends in July.

Both of you are probably correct, it's a seasonal thing. As for EMU we have been able to buy them here in the shops, definitely since the late 70s and 80s possibly even earlier, they were always sold in the more expensive shoe shops, so yet again as I've said before, QVC didn't 'bring' us EMU, it was already here for years.

I meant in this year, they launched BPOTM in April and the last TSV is in July.

That's still 4 months with what seems like a TSV every other week and shows everyday in one form or other be it AY beauty bible, holiday something, etc etc

Just to repeat what I said last year, I always buy sun cream from December to February when prices are much lower. Don't wait for QVC to tell you when to buy because that's when they're selling - get in there.

Just to repeat what I said last year, I always buy sun cream from December to February when prices are much lower. Don't wait for QVC to tell you when to buy because that's when they're selling - get in there.

Me too, I buy M&S SPF and Aftersun own brand (my hubby's favourite brand) in May when it's on half price, even better than buy one get one free offer like Boots do.

With the amount of shows UltraSun has had these past couple of weeks I'm surprised that the have anything left to do a OTO with. They must be on overtime in the factory that produces it.

Latest posts

Back