Ultrasun TSV 05/04/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like it have used for years, I find it is easier to apply than cheaper brands I have tried in the past. Though I am reluctant to try different brands as many years ago I had a reaction to a bodyshop sun screen. I have used i
In Malaysia and Singapore without burning. I am fair skinned and have a tendency to burn. I use the face one all the year .

It is very good stuff, but the TSV is only good value if you want everything that's in it. I get mine from ifsogo.com, keen prices and free delivery - plus you can just buy the bits you want.

Ultrasun 5 Piece Sun Protection Collection

QVC Price: £60.00
Today's Special Value Price :£36.98
P&P: £4.95

This comprehensive five-piece bundle from Ultrasun contains a selection of suncare products, including an all-rounder perfect for the whole family, a new formulation created especially for the delicate skin around the eyes, a soothing aftersun treatment, and more. Specially designed for even the most sensitive of skin, this hard-working sun protection range offers complete daily care for you and your family.

Individual delivery | Auto Delivery

Suit your skin - since everyone's skin has different needs we're offering the Face formula in a choice of two strengths, SPF30 or SPF50+. You'll also get either a SPF50+ lotion for extreme conditions or a lower, SPF20 Glimmer formula with a hint of shimmer, for a gorgeous sun-kissed glow.

New for 2016 - Ultrasun have created a suncare product especially for the eye area. This offers targeted protection for the thinnest and most sensitive skin on the face. With UVA and UVB filters, this lightweight formula protects the area while providing a lightening and brightening effect.

Never run out - select our Auto Delivery option and we'll send you this product again in 60 days and 120 days, allowing you to protect your family's skin from the sun all summer. You'll pay the same price as today, and if you change your mind in the meantime you can cancel at any point.

Suncare that works with you - the variety of products will keep you safe from harmful rays whether you're facing extreme temperatures abroad, or simply want to protect delicate skin at home.

Once-a-day application (re-apply in extreme circumstances)
All-day protection against UVA and UVB rays (up to eight hours)
Suitable for all skin types
Free from oils, emulsifiers and perfumes (except Aftersun)
All products can be used for up to two years after opening

Contains:
1 x Family SPF30 (250ml) - perfect for children and those with sensitive skin, this all-rounder is fast-absorbing and non-greasy
1 x Eye SPF30 (15ml) - a once-a-day application will hydrate the skin and help to reduce the appearance fine lines. Suitable for contact lens wearers and those with very sensitive skin
1 x Aftersun (100ml) - because skin protection doesn't stop when you're out of the sun, this soothing and cooling holiday essential helps prevent peeling, moisturises the skin for up to 24 hours, and ensures a longer-lasting tan

Plus:

Medium option:
1 x Face SPF30 (50ml) - this lightweight cream absorbs into the skin quickly, moisturising as it goes and perfectly protecting any complexion
1 x Glimmer SPF20 (150ml) - for use on the face, décolleté and hands, this water-resistant formula is easy to apply and contains a golden shimmer to add a natural-looking bronze glow to your skin

High option:
1 x Face SPF50+ (50ml) - for use on the face, décolleté and hands, this fast-absorbing formula is designed to intensively moisturise and help protect against the signs of premature ageing. Offers heavy-duty UVA and UVB protection, with a non-greasy texture, and contains ectoin
1 x Extreme SPF50+ (150ml) - ideal for heavy sun exposure, very sensitive skin or those seeking the highest possible protection from the sun, this

How to use:

Suncreams:
Apply to face and body 20 - 30 minutes before going out in the sun
Allow to absorb before applying any other creams, moisturisers or lotion

Aftersun:
Apply after sun exposure
Re-apply before bed to cool the skin before sleep

http://www.qvcuk.com/Ultrasun-5-Piece-Sun-Protection-Collection.product.210032.html

I don't know any of the products and now I am thinking about the option without glimmer... Up to now, my SPF for the face is from South Korea, the one for the body is from the pharmacy. Hm... should I change a running system?

its not moisturising enough for me even the face. i like alpha h face spf better. plus i got heat rash through tenerife holiday and our spartan simmer last year. not impressed

I don't know any of the products and now I am thinking about the option without glimmer... Up to now, my SPF for the face is from South Korea, the one for the body is from the pharmacy. Hm... should I change a running system?
I like it for what it does but I find it rubbery and it’s shiny as well, even the non-glimmer ones, and not matte.
I don’t mind all this when on the beach, but when using face spf on working days I hide it under the make up (spf50).
The sports ones I find oily, especially the one spf50

I've just ordered. Last time I went abroad I used this, along with Rhona Ross shower gel and over the counter antihistamines and didn't get the dreaded prickly heat. Something I suffered with for years.
Ok, so I don't know if that was down to one particular thing but I ain't risking changing my routine this year , I want to stay prickly heat free.

i hate prickly heat but the glimmer made me itch and the family did not work. i like to feel more hydrated

I found using a tan accelerator helped with prickly heat. I've used both the Elemis and Gatineau.

Well I'm impressed, mine was delivered this morning! I don't mind paying P&P if deliveries are that quick. Well done Q and Hermes

I got mine too this afternoon. The eye cream doesn’t roll off on me but I applied very little as in the demo.

Mine came yesterday too. I already had used the Face 30 over my 'actual eye area' as AY would say but then used the eye cream too. I did not like the texture on my fingers but it left the skin around my eyes very soft and sort of cushioned and did not roll off. Time will tell whether I repurchase.

I’ve got the medium option too and was pleasantly surprised that Face spf30 is slightly tinted and much lighter than Face spf 50 which is thick and white.
The eye cream is bright white also and I’d rather it was like the Face spf30 slightly tinted.

Latest posts

Back