Using QVC For The First Time

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BKay

Registered Shopper
Hi, just wanted a bit of advice.

I've never used QVC until this Sunday just gone and I made an order from the website. The money has been taken from my account but I haven't had any follow up email or confirmation. How long does it usually take the to handle and dispatch an item?

Hi Bkay and welcome!

QVC and delivery......... they are not the fastests people around!!
I usually receive the confirmation email within 2 days and the dispatch email after 4-5 days, and still have to wait a couple of days before the parcel arrives.

You can check the status of your order in your QVC account, it takes a couple of days for your order to be "in process", they never ship quickly

HTH

Hi Bkay and welcome!

QVC and delivery......... they are not the fastests people around!!
I usually receive the confirmation email within 2 days and the dispatch email after 4-5 days, and still have to wait a couple of days before the parcel arrives.

You can check the status of your order in your QVC account, it takes a couple of days for your order to be "in process", they never ship quickly

HTH

I agree although they are quick enough to take the money!!

Hi Bkay :hi:

I normally get a confirmation the same day. I don't always get the second email confirming when the goods are being sent until a few days later and it's not been unknown for the goods to arrive before the "on it's way" email. Maybe the emails have gone into your spam account since you've not ordered before? Otherwise you can phone Customer Service to check if you are worried.

If you ordered a TSV they tend to get sent out pretty quick, otherwise it can take 5-7 days depending on whether it's been sent by Royal Mail or courier. Courier delivery seem to vary - mine is excellent and better than Royal Mail but I know others on this site have had terrible service.

I have been getting my confirmation email same day.
despatch email hit and miss. Usally payment does not show till dispatch.
Last few orders have been days, even had a return and reoplacement within the same week.

Welcome BKay.

QVC's delivery is a bit hit and miss - sometimes things come in a couple of days other times a couple of weeks! Also different items take different times for example Jewellery is normally really quick and will arrive within 1-2 days.

Hi everyone, thanks for the speedy responses and welcome! Your comments are very helpful as I can rest assured now :up:

I ordered the item the day before it went on TV and it sold out within 10 minutes on the TV so I thought there may have been a problem with processing my order and me missing out but that's not the case.

Thanks again!

Welcome BKay. I haven't been on here long but am having a great time, hope you do too.

I generally get a confirmation email the day I place the order. The 'It's been sent' one comes sometime later (I too have received the goods before this email!) If it's a TSV I think they have them stacked by the exit and ready to go as whatever the item is I find it arrives swiftly, usually within three days, occasionally in 48 hours. But then I'm in Lancashire, only up the road from the warehouse. Generally jewellery arrives in three days and skincare (my main two purchases) in around five days. I've only ever had to wait the full seven days on a couple of occasions. My packages tend to get to me more quickly by courier than my Royal Snail, although he does insist on leaving them in my black wheelie bin so I have to get to them before the bin men.

Hope you enjoy your purchase!

Latest posts

Back