Super £255.00 Event Price £231.00

Frette at Home Siena 290TC Cotton Set of 2 Housewife Pillowcases
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.803009

£69.00

Frette at Home Siena 290TC Cotton Set of 2 Continental Pillowcases
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.803010

£78.00

this range aint going to last too long at those prices

As if they don't flog enough bedding ranges anyway!

Give it a few months and this lot will be in clearance - but still expensive.

Oh well, something for all the spare bedrooms, caravans or second homes we all have. Alternatively we could take a set on a cruise holiday or gift a set to a teacher.

Yesterday I just caught AD saying something about taking NN on holiday. She mentioned 80 pounds but I couldn't make out if it was weight or cost of excess baggage or what but thought WTF, they have loads of bedding in Italy surely.

Another case of presenters living in a wee world of their own.

I googled Frette and apparently they started in Italy in 1860 and according to their website turn "PRIVATE RESIDENCES INTO UNFORGETTABLE MILIEUX" They don't have a "Siena" range on their website so I wonder if the "At Home" items are the cheaper stuff :giggle:

I googled Frette and apparently they started in Italy in 1860 and according to their website turn "PRIVATE RESIDENCES INTO UNFORGETTABLE MILIEUX" They don't have a "Siena" range on their website so I wonder if the "At Home" items are the cheaper stuff :giggle:

i google the same earlier & none of the names match so if this is a cheaper range i hate to think of the normal prices

This range won't take off on the Q. It is a low quality linen, comparitively, for an exorbitant price. KH does make her range in the highest TC QVC offers and is, I feel, worth the money. Whilst NN TC isn't as high, it isn't as expensive and is, therefore, also vfm. I am interested to see how the presenters try to convince us that we should feel justified in spending the amount of money this range demands, for a lesser quality range, than the Q is currently selling. If they wanted to bring in another bedding line, introduce one which offers the buyer choice, i.e. to suit all budgets, designer linens, premier bedding (tbh, it would be difficult to beat KH for quality). I do like the designs but, even though chances are it won't be those we are offered on the Q, not the prices.

Celebrity Cruises provide Frette bathrobes in some of their cabins (or 'staterooms as the cruiselines like to refer to them!) - sonewhat disappointingly the robes were nice but nothing special.

This range won't take off on the Q. It is a low quality linen, comparitively, for an exorbitant price. KH does make her range in the highest TC QVC offers and is, I feel, worth the money. Whilst NN TC isn't as high, it isn't as expensive and is, therefore, also vfm. I am interested to see how the presenters try to convince us that we should feel justified in spending the amount of money this range demands, for a lesser quality range, than the Q is currently selling. If they wanted to bring in another bedding line, introduce one which offers the buyer choice, i.e. to suit all budgets, designer linens, premier bedding (tbh, it would be difficult to beat KH for quality). I do like the designs but, even though chances are it won't be those we are offered on the Q, not the prices.

ott thread count is not a sign of quality i'm afraid. you cant compare frette with northern nights. also qvc nn make the kelly hoppen sold by qvc stuff. kelly hoppens real designs sold in her exclusive stores is not the same quality.

i cant afford frette but i would love to. i can imagine it being lovely at 290 thread count. thats enough.

European made linens are thread count per square centimetre - look inferior, at first glance, compared to the square inch figures we are more used to seeing. I'm assuming that QVC have already converted for the UK market so not a high thread count but it will depend how the ply is being counted. There is a selection on the Italian Q if anybody wants a peek ahead.

new very expensive bedding range launching friday at 8pm

Frette at Home Siena 290TC Cotton Jaquard & Satin Reversible 3 Pc Duvet Set

Single £198.00 Event Price £180.00
Double £234.00 Event Price £213.00
King £243.00 Event Price £222.00
Super £255.00 Event Price £231.00

Frette at Home Siena 290TC Cotton Set of 2 Housewife Pillowcases
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.803009

£69.00

Frette at Home Siena 290TC Cotton Set of 2 Continental Pillowcases
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.803010

£78.00

this range aint going to last too long at those prices

I have never in my puff seen duvet sets at that price,,,my dog wouldnae know the difference lol.

Frette at Home - is that what you do when you realise you've forked out almost 75 quid for 2 pillowcases?! that's nearlly 7 bottles of nail varnish;-)

I buy my bedding at Dunelm I find it suits my needs at a price I can afford. Thread counts etc. mean nothing to most people. I like to change my colour scheme quite often but I couldn't do it at the prices charged for this range.

Latest posts

Back