Very quick delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was about to ask the same thing: I have one in escape gray on cheque hold, and I can't decide whether to get it or I suppose I can't say anything about not...:thinking2:

Oh really SS. You kept quiet about that one. Still I guess I'm in no position to moan as I failed to f.a.r.t on this.:blush:

yes its the inca I got the dark purple. its ok but it doesnt open very wide like the tsv one did. it would be better if it was gusseted. the quality is better than the tsv one tho and it has lining and a key fob. I'll prob keep it tho.

I got the TSV in the purple and I like the way it opens. I have ordered the OTO in the berry colour. I will wait to see what it's like when it arrives. Thanks for your comments.

I got my kipling oto today which was quicker than usual as well

I ordered one too but haven't got it yet. Was it the Inca? Do you like it?

I was about to ask the same thing: I have one in escape gray on cheque hold, and I can't decide whether to get it or not...:thinking2:

yes its the inca I got the dark purple. its ok but it doesnt open very wide like the tsv one did. it would be better if it was gusseted. the quality is better than the tsv one tho and it has lining and a key fob. I'll prob keep it tho.

I got the Inca in the dark purple and I like it- it's a keeper. I agree that it doesn't open wide enough but it it seems to be pretty roomy. Great colour too.

Two bags. Tut tut :58:

I know, I know BG, Love A'kin said I was allowed to treat myself because of all the f.a.r.ting I have been doing lately. I haven't bought any beauty products for ages from QVC, so I think a little treat once in a while is ok. It's not as if I have been buying up pashminas like they were going out of fashion is it?:tongue2:

I got the Inca in the dark purple and I like it- it's a keeper. I agree that it doesn't open wide enough but it it seems to be pretty roomy. Great colour too.

Hmmm, wore it out twice (I hate saying I 'wore' a handbag but that's the way to do it now) and it holds loads. There's a pocket for the phone and one for the iPod (or make-up) and a detachable shoulder strap, which is great, but... I really miss all those little pockets on the outside. There's no quick access place to put my train ticket and those other wee pockets for a mirror/polo mints/bus pass/work id etc are sadly missed. I'll keep the bag, purely because of its size, but I do miss the usual Kipling extra pockets.

I took mine out for a test drive. I love the size and colour (berry). I agree that it needs an outside pocket too. The only reason I bought this is because I really wanted the TSV in the berry but it had sold out and I could't get it on wait list either so I ended up with the magnetic purple which is ok but I just had to have a berry coloured bag. You know how it is. I will keep it but I don't love it.

Latest posts

Back