Warrington:Anyone visited recently?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was there yesterday and it was a total mess. They had lots of Birkenstocks which come complete with the mucky imprint of a foot in them - nice to know that someone else has worn them on their hols before you buy them :puke:

I popped in yesterday ( sat ) on the way home from my hols. If anyone is on the lookout for an ortek vaccum they had quite a few. Sorry , didn't notice the price. Digital steam press for £49.99 and a larger one for £59.99. Also manual treadmill reduced to £9.99 ( quite a few of those!) Fair bit of craft stuff , though not all in great condition. Plenty of shoes and bags, though didn't really pay any attention to makes. Hope this helps anyone pondering over whether to make a visit.

Went back to the QVC shop yesterday as I had to return the Birki's I bought 2 weeks ago (they were odd sizes!!! :sad:). I managed to get another pair of birkis (£12) another pair of shoes for £8 & a feather bed - the box was marked up at £90 reduced to £43 but it actually went throught the till as £19.99 :grin: . Bargain!!!

My sister also managed to get a flannel duvet set (new) for £15 & a Kathy van Zeeland handbag for £24.97 .

A good visit all round.

I'm surprised there's ever anything in the outlet stores - one particular e**y seller seems to adding 10-20 items a day sometimes to her shop - gawd knows how often they visit & I thought there was a restriction on the number of items you could buy at any one time?

I'm surprised there's ever anything in the outlet stores - one particular e**y seller seems to adding 10-20 items a day sometimes to her shop - gawd knows how often they visit & I thought there was a restriction on the number of items you could buy at any one time?

When I was there it was just the clothing that was "rationed" to five (I think) items per day !.

Hey guys, I'm a newbie too!!! I've loved reading all your posts over the past few weeks and finally decided to take the plunge and join in!

QVC has shops? They kept that quiet didn't they? Do they have any more apart from Warrington and Shrewsbury?

Angela xxx

Hey guys, I'm a newbie too!!! I've loved reading all your posts over the past few weeks and finally decided to take the plunge and join in!

QVC has shops? They kept that quiet didn't they? Do they have any more apart from Warrington and Shrewsbury?

Angela xxx

Sorry Angela, as far as I know that's the only two outlet shops they have.

Latest posts

Back