Watched for the first and last time.

Tilley

As I have started making jewellery I thought I would see what techniques I could pick up from this channel. All I saw was a very unprofessional presenter gabbling on talking to herself or to the side as thought she was sharing a joke with someone on the studio floor, what a load of rubbish. I know they are there to sell things but she just went on and on for ages until I gave up as I couldn't stand it any longer.

velvetqueen

Rachel Norris and Vicky are very good together.

As I have started making jewellery I thought I would see what techniques I could pick up from this channel. All I saw was a very unprofessional presenter gabbling on talking to herself or to the side as thought she was sharing a joke with someone on the studio floor, what a load of rubbish. I know they are there to sell things but she just went on and on for ages until I gave up as I couldn't stand it any longer.

What a shame, and I know just how you feel!

Rachel Norris has some work in Victoria and Albert Museum she has won awards and is worth a view.

Jenny, Vicki, Lucy are reasonable presenters.

Have another look because I have learnt a few things on there.

juzzab

kiss my face
If you aren't limited to freeview, or don't mind watching online, I would suggest watching the afternoon show. It's a more in depth look into techniques with less emphasis on the selling. & of course it depends on the presenter. Some I like, some I don't! Also check out their youtube channel & search for what you are interested in learning about. That way you can get to what you want to know about & then decide if you can put up with that presenter! lol I wish they had individual mute buttons ;-)

velvetqueen

Liking Jewellery Maker a lot more.

If you aren't limited to freeview, or don't mind watching online, I would suggest watching the afternoon show. It's a more in depth look into techniques with less emphasis on the selling. & of course it depends on the presenter. Some I like, some I don't! Also check out their youtube channel & search for what you are interested in learning about. That way you can get to what you want to know about & then decide if you can put up with that presenter! lol I wish they had individual mute buttons ;-)

3 or 4 new presenters are appearing now daily, and I am not turned off at all, professional sensible no mania displays or pulling faces at us!
They are entertaining and good at their job. Lucy should be back soon, I like her also.
Good Luck to you all

iggy

VIP Shopper
sadly dont like lucy BUT doesnt do for us to like all the same people / things etc....... beccy was in my top 3 BUT her keep repeating realistically is driving me insane, that said im disabled & JM has given me a new hobby as ive enough paper/ cardstock to set up a shop :mysmilie_59:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitunsslomi

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks