We now have our very own Presenter Stylist

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
So Katie has just announced the presenters have their very own Presenter Stylist called Stine.
She is collecting pictures of what we are wearing most days, if you can’t get hold of the presenter.
Though I will always answer you if I was wearing something you wanted to know.

These stoilists are turning out to be ten a penny. Are these failed students who couldn't get the grades for the fashion designing schools ? I mean, HOW does one BECOME a fashion stoilist in the first place ? They're all a similar age, but the only one I like listening to is the blonde Irish girl, she talks sense, but nearly all of them state the blee......g obvious anyway.

These stoilists are turning out to be ten a penny. Are these failed students who couldn't get the grades for the fashion designing schools ? I mean, HOW does one BECOME a fashion stoilist in the first place ? They're all a similar age, but the only one I like listening to is the blonde Irish girl, she talks sense, but nearly all of them state the blee......g obvious anyway.

Ashling

To be fair,she can only work with what’s she’s given - crappy acrylic monstrosities from across the pond + Ruth Langsford- crappy acrylic monstrosities from over here (via a sweatshop somewhere in the Far East).Given free range to style people in decent clothes she might be able to do a good job. I’m prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt!
Anyone watching the fashion right now — check out the presenters palazzos- black polyester with big white bands round the legs... They look absolutely ridiculous! Coco Bianco .. classy by name ...cheap looking garish tat by nature.
The more I’m seeing here the worse it’s getting - stripes and floral do not belong in fashion anywhere ever!!

Last edited:
My point exactly ! If Ruth Langsford cant get it right, the 30 year olds haven't a hope in hell ! It'll be interesting to see what she puts on the body of Julia Roberts and Flinty - both must be a nightmare for stoilists to dress.

My point exactly ! If Ruth Langsford cant get it right, the 30 year olds haven't a hope in hell ! It'll be interesting to see what she puts on the body of Julia Roberts and Flinty - both must be a nightmare for stoilists to dress.

They couldn't do any worse lol!

Well, they’ve now got a stylist. All they need now, to add to their “arsenal,” is a decent tech team.

I’ll ignore the fashion bit and ask:

Is that a made up name?
Who is she related to (has to be as they all get a cushy number via mummy)
Did she look at her “story” if so has she not realised that the text is so light you can’t even read it.

I think she's employed for the presenters - to stop them looking so bleedin awful - rather than the customers......There goes all our fun then....sniff.....Just won't be the same without the tents & white peep toe shoes.

Is that a made up name?
Did she look at her “story” if so has she not realised that the text is so light you can’t even read it.
I think it's a name with Scandinavian or maybe Dutch origins; someone might know for definite...

I wonder how many strops she'll have to contend with when she starts telling them they can't wear this or that because they look like a superstuffed barrel. Poor girl, I'd hate that job.

Is that a made up name?
I agree about the text being too faint to read, I really struggled with it.
As for all the white she picked I would have spilled my brew on it within about ten minute. Who wears white trousers if you’re working from home? I’ve been wearing black jogging pants and sports tops.

Never has the term “sack the stylist” been more appropriate, I wonder if they arrive at QVC armed with a pair of scissors for Chloe Everton’s black jeans, a bull dog clip in different colours for Jill Franks and the all important one size fits all white shoe boots.

Totally agree with the impractical comments about white head to toe outfits but it also doesn't need a stylist to show that one exact colour (white/black/green/red/whatever) matches another exact colour. So far she has a bit to prove. Let's hope she does get rid of the strange-shaped hems, skin-tight for everything on the body and awful prints and brings back a touch of class at a reasonable price. Their dresses are way too expensive - sorry, unaffordable - and to charge what they do for eg Marla Wynne outfits when the high street offers just as good quality for a helluva lot less, is ridiculous.

Latest posts

Back