Congratulations!
*Bow*
awwwwww fank you so much....
very very special...!
lots of silver......
*Bow*
Dont mees this one please!
All matching earrings!
you wan me to do the dance fing or what?

how come Suarti is completely unintelligable until it comes to the hard sell at which point her English seems to improve dramatically?

I appreciate that the crown thingy is part of her cultural dress but I had a giggle when I saw her sitting next to JF last night. From a distance (and without my specs) it reminded me of one of the birds from 'In the Night Garden' (those of you with kids under five will know this one!). You know the bird that sits in the tree and sings with the others - think it's a Toucan and it's part of the tittifurs.

(Must stop taking those hallucinatory drugs ...)

Happy Christmas to all! I love you guys and gals and I'm glad I discovered you this year. Where else can I write carp like this?!!

Welcome to Bali!
Congratulations!
*Bow*
awwwwww fank you so much....
very very special...!
lots of silver......
*Bow*
Dont mees this one please!
All matching earrings!
you wan me to do the dance fing or what?

how come Suarti is completely unintelligable until it comes to the hard sell at which point her English seems to improve dramatically?

I don't watch the silver shows much as I can't wear silver, but whenever I see the Suarti Lady I do :grin: I have always thought what a very clever cookie she is.

She certainly has the pound signs in those smiling eyes. She loves us...so she keeps saying but it's the sales she adores. I think she is a very shrewd businesswoman and behind the scenes probably a hard task master. I dread to think how much she pays her workers. After all, we were told it takes three days to make a £20 ring. Don"t like thinking about it too much TBH.

Ever since a Suarti show followed a Bob Mackie hour a few months ago she's been throwing the "wearable art" sound-bite into the mix.

I find her slightly scary

Jude xx

She likes us to think we've done really well by congratulating us when we managed to order something. You have to hand it to her, she's very good with the hard sell because she does it in such a way that you think you're getting something special. B****cks! I bet the jewellery has never been near Bali. Personally I prefer something more contemporary. I love the Awaken Collection. It's lovely quality and a good price.

I agree with all of you, think she does the meek mild-mannered mature eastern woman thing off to a tee, but underneath rules with a rod of iron (or hand-made- to- look- distressed silver). As for Bali, reckon its more Balham.

When I was in Bali a few years ago we went to the Suarti shop. So it really is from Bali but obviously waaaaaay cheaper out there! I got a lovely frog pendant (I collect frogs). I can't remember what I paid but we did some haggling and I know I was pleased with the price. Never bought anything from QVC though!!

Can't watch her either. Of course she IS there to sell, but I the whole Balinese bit seems to be a little less evident when she gets going.

And she really does look as though she's had a bit of "work" done. Since then, I'm slightly ashamed to say she reminds me of:
tingtong.jpg

I'm not a big fan of JF.... But, I felt sorry for her yesterday. While watching just a few minutes of one of the Suarti shows, she couldn't get a word in edgeways for Suarti constantly butting in. Very Rude!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back