Well Mike

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

To be fair to Mike he just misunderstood. He saw online that someone had written a paper on the theory of testing for bass quality so he thought he could replicate it by writing what he shows on a bit of paper :p

PJ

To be fair to Mike he just misunderstood. He saw online that someone had written a paper on the theory of testing for bass quality so he thought he could replicate it by writing what he shows on a bit of paper :p

PJ[UOTE]

PJ you've got it, you're a genius at working people out.
Poor Mike heard that someone has written a research test paper on bass reflex quality but he misunderstood and thought that if you write bass reflex test sheet on a piece of paper it shows saaahnd and makes him look knowledgable! bless him! :-D

PJ[UOTE]

PJ you've got it, you're a genius at working people out.
Poor Mike heard that someone has written a research test paper on bass reflex quality but he misunderstood and thought that if you write bass reflex test sheet on a piece of paper it shows saaahnd and makes him look knowledgable! bless him! :-D

like a scratch n sniff but with words on a page?

Items that were 'coming up' with Mikey were scrolling across the bottom of the screen last night including.....

Thomas Earnshaw Automatic Watch (as worn by Mike)

But when they got to the time it should be on, they couldn't bring it........maybe he forgot to wear it :smirk:

Items that were 'coming up' with Mikey were scrolling across the bottom of the screen last night including.....

Thomas Earnshaw Automatic Watch (as worn by Mike)

But when they got to the time it should be on, they couldn't bring it........maybe he forgot to wear it :smirk:

Not surprising Momma, As he never tires of telling us he pays more for a bottle of aftershave than an Earnshaw so I would imagine he wouldn't be seen dead in one!

I wonder if he'll can the expensive £80 stink though, now that JPD do one that, in his word, smells exactly the same (I wonder if he can back up that claim? :wink:)

Not surprising Momma, As he never tires of telling us he pays more for a bottle of aftershave than an Earnshaw so I would imagine he wouldn't be seen dead in one!

I wonder if he'll can the expensive £80 stink though, now that JPD do one that, in his word, smells exactly the same (I wonder if he can back up that claim? :wink:)

He might as well go the whole hog and wear a Thomas Brookes suit too :wink:

He might as well go the whole hog and wear a Thomas Brookes suit too :wink:

I well remember the last time I watched him selling one. Of course he boasted that he pays hundreds for his and he proceeded to give a lecture us on how important first impressions are which is why he dresses so well, wears expensive fragrance and that the £20 suits were fabulous. Again one has to wonder, why dosen't he buy one then?

But I agree he does dress smart. But there's more to making a good first impression than a smart suit :wink:

I well remember the last time I watched him selling one. Of course he boasted that he pays hundreds for his and he proceeded to give a lecture us on how important first impressions are which is why he dresses so well, wears expensive fragrance and that the £20 suits were fabulous. Again one has to wonder, why dosen't he buy one then?

But I agree he does dress smart. But there's more to making a good first impression than a smart suit :wink:

Look smart, smell nice and smile :happy:

Look where it's got him

Look smart, smell nice and smile :happy:

Look where it's got him

I'd drop the smile if I was him :grin:

Moet made me laugh yesterday, he/she said that Lisa Brash is self indulgent.

Mind you, he/she also said that Lisa copies Mike. I rest my case.

I agree that Lisa tries to copy Mike Mason. I never thought they had a 5 minute fling though as Moet stated in one of her posts. I thought they were in a relationship for at least 2 years?! I can remember Lisa mentioning her relationship with Mike during 2006 and up until around February 2008 she would mention how messy he made her flat and would take her kids out for birthday treats with their friends, and go for picnics on the Thames.

I agree that Lisa tries to copy Mike Mason. I never thought they had a 5 minute fling though as Moet stated in one of her posts. I thought they were in a relationship for at least 2 years?! I can remember Lisa mentioning her relationship with Mike during 2006 and up until around February 2008 she would mention how messy he made her flat and would take her kids out for birthday treats with their friends, and go for picnics on the Thames.

My bad. It was just under 2yrs. I stand corrected.
My point was that she obviously observed hose work at the
time as she does a few of the same things he does on her shifts.

What annoys me most about the bass reflex paper test is you can imagine in the pre live production meeting the mirth and laughter at our expense thinking we would fall for anything. Talk about a bare <s>haired</s> faced lie.

PJ

What annoys me most about the bass reflex paper test is you can imagine in the pre live production meeting the mirth and laughter at our expense thinking we would fall for anything. Talk about a bare <s>haired</s> faced lie.

PJ

That is exactly what I have said too but let's remember that this took place before they started getting in big trouble, they were out of control (especially Mason).

I really hope OFCOM have seen that sale, they'll throw the book at them if they have!

That is exactly what I have said too but let's remember that this took place before they started getting in big trouble, they were out of control (especially Mason).

I really hope OFCOM have seen that sale, they'll throw the book at them if they have!

EPISODE 1 - 'THE OFCOM'

INT OFCOM HEAD OFFICE - DAY

A stern faced OFCOM officer leans down and presses 'stop' on the VCR. he returns to his desk and sits down slowly. across the desk is his deputy. shocked. stunned and angry

Officer
Im sorry to put you through that

Deputy
Its ok. i have seen worse

officer
really?

Deputy
actually. no.i dont think i have.

he covers his face with his hands and shakes his head​
who does that? who? who i ask you?​

officer
who indead. it takes a special type of man to take a piece of plain white A4 paper and the write words on it with a pen!

deputy
oh god. oh jesus. oh god. dont make me think about it again.

officer
im sorry. but we have to talk about this.

deputy
i know. IM SORRY can i ask a question boss

officer
ask away

deputy
What the hell is a bass reflex sheet anyway?

officer
it complicated son. its a thin sheet of pulped white material around 210 x 297mm which responds to the reverberations of sound.

deputy
i feel sick

Officer
so do i son. so do i.

deputy
what should we do boss?

officer
get the book son. go get me 'THE BOOK'

Don't miss next weeks exciting episode of 'THE OFCOM' when the two detectives find themselves thrown into the sickening deprived world of 'semantics' when a presenter describes a duvet as being 'a bargain' dum dum duuuuuuuum.

EPISODE 1 - 'THE OFCOM'

INT OFCOM HEAD OFFICE - DAY

A stern faced OFCOM officer leans down and presses 'stop' on the VCR. he returns to his desk and sits down slowly. across the desk is his deputy. shocked. stunned and angry

Officer
Im sorry to put you through that

Deputy
Its ok. i have seen worse

officer
really?

Deputy
actually. no.i dont think i have.

he covers his face with his hands and shakes his head​
who does that? who? who i ask you?​

officer
who indead. it takes a special type of man to take a piece of plain white A4 paper and the write words on it with a pen!

deputy
oh god. oh jesus. oh god. dont make me think about it again.

officer
im sorry. but we have to talk about this.

deputy
i know. IM SORRY can i ask a question boss

officer
ask away

deputy
What the hell is a bass reflex sheet anyway?

officer
it complicated son. its a thin sheet of pulped white material around 210 x 297mm which responds to the reverberations of sound.

deputy
i feel sick

Officer
so do i son. so do i.

deputy
what should we do boss?

officer
get the book son. go get me 'THE BOOK'

Don't miss next weeks exciting episode of 'THE OFCOM' when the two detectives find themselves thrown into the sickening deprived world of 'semantics' when a presenter describes a duvet as being 'a bargain' dum dum duuuuuuuum.

I look forward to the next episode as I love flag waving ;-)

PJ

i'm sorry mr pj, i just can't allow negativity about the base reflex sound test sheet... disparage the man all you want.. but never, NEVER speak ill of the sheet!!!

Latest posts

Back