Well Mike

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

clearly a favorite activity of yours. but do you prefer it to high horse climbing and mud slinging?

Come come my dear winged bingo player, that's like me choosing my favourite child or member of Steps. They are all wonderful singers and can dance well. My children that is .....

PJ

Mike: What do we do next [director] George
Pause
Mike: he says we should do the ballerinas. Sounds like a request. Oh you mean what we are selling.

Seriously Mike. Women are not sex objects. Somethings should not be joked about. This falls into that category IMHO.

PJ.

Mike: What do we do next [director] George
Pause
Mike: he says we should do the ballerinas. Sounds like a request. Oh you mean what we are selling.

Seriously Mike. Women are not sex objects. Somethings should not be joked about. This falls into that category IMHO.

PJ.

Sadly PJ the lights are on but there's almost certainly nobody at home.

Have you ever seen the episode of Father Ted when the Bishop's are visiting? Ted drums a particular line into Father Jack's head for him to say every time the Bishop's ask him anything. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what the Lady/Goddess does with Mike when they meet up with her posh friends.

I bet he's an embarrassment at times.

Have you ever seen the episode of Father Ted when the Bishop's are visiting? Ted drums a particular line into Father Jack's head for him to say every time the Bishop's ask him anything. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what the Lady/Goddess does with Mike when they meet up with her posh friends.

Never saw Father Ted. I should do as it sounds just like and evening with Mr and Mrs ... Oh wait she didn't want to take his name (can't say I blame her)

PJ

What are you talking about, Mike's very normal don't you know? :drunk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJeLwrKk5EU

How is it you can find Mike Masons 'nothing' comments offensive and sexist and inappropriate and in the same post recommend one of the most controversial sitcoms in channel 4 history which was hugely sexist and bigoted and poked endless fun at the both the church, multiculturalism and the Irish?

surely not double standards is it Wirral? not from you?

How is it you can find Mike Masons 'nothing' comments offensive and sexist and inappropriate and in the same post recommend one of the most controversial sitcoms in channel 4 history which was hugely sexist and bigoted and poked endless fun at the both the church, multiculturalism and the Irish?

Forgive me Bingo but can you point out where I recommended Father Ted? I merely asked PJ if he had ever watched that episode.

I know you don't care much for facts or evidence but really Bingo, your posts are now verging on the utterly spurious but I do still find you highly amusing though, in a Norman Wisdom kind of way :happy:

Last edited:

To be fair you don't normally tune into a shopping channel & expect inappropriate/sexist comments do you? where as if you tune into father Ted you expect such comments.

To be fair you don't normally tune into a shopping channel & expect inappropriate/sexist comments do you? where as if you tune into father Ted you expect such comments.

Oh I don't know so much Mr M. I don't expect it on a normal shopping channel but that's exactly what I expect from Mason, and he rarely disappoints!

I'm surprised he hasn't moved on to farting live on air. (oh, actually he just jokes that some of the female staff have farted instead).

How did this guy not get picked up by ITV?

Last edited:
Oh I don't know so much Mr M. I don't expect it on a normal shopping channel but that's exactly what I expect from Mason, and he rarely disappoints!

I'm surprised he hasn't moved on to farting live on air. (oh, actually he just jokes that some of the female staff have farted instead).

How did this guy not get picked up by ITV?

Very true lol, maybe we are just out of touch with what his fans enjoy. Afterall how could anybody resist his charms as his tribute video adequately demonstrates:

A brucie bonus for anybody that lasted to the end of the video :mysmilie_8:

Very true lol, maybe we are just out of touch with what his fans enjoy. Afterall how could anybody resist his charms as his tribute video adequately demonstrates:

A brucie bonus for anybody that lasted to the end of the video :mysmilie_8:

No bonus for me, 27 seconds.

Obviously being married and having a kid has aged him considerably he now looks unrecognisable. Actually i'm sure if Mike is married though?!

She's measured his ring finger apparently. He said they have an agreement where she has to ask him.

Money's no object to Mikey to pay for a wedding since he's got "loadsamoney" as I'm sure Moet knows ;)

He loved that silver inlay titanium ring that went for £4.99 yesterday & said he definitely would wear it. As Titanium rings are often used for mens wedding rings.... that's Mike sorted out then.

He loved that silver inlay titanium ring that went for £4.99 yesterday & said he definitely would wear it. As Titanium rings are often used for mens wedding rings.... that's Mike sorted out then.

Another in a long list of products he would have, but dosen't.

He'd probably buy a £200 brass curtain ring and wear that instead.

Latest posts

Back