Well, Well, Well - there's one person at least who's not at Glastonbury.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She is such a little "wannabe"!!

Should've added "for the past 60 years" :)

Last edited:
Perhapes Lulu could send them some of her lotions and potions they could certainly do with it,I what an ugly bunch of old men they are ,they were never really good looking in their hayday but time has not done them any favours but as my husband pointed out it's a wonder they are here at all with all the drugs and booze etc so I suppose ugly is better than dead

I love the Stones music, couldn't care less how they look. Used to fancy Brian Jones though but he died in '69, so I should imagine he hasn't improved his looks over time!
;o)

In my book Lulu was way down the list of female singers from that era.

Dusty Springfield, Tina Turner, Diana Ross, Aretha Franklin, Dionne Warwick, Sandie Shaw, Cilla Black, AND WHO AMONGST US REMEMBERS .......... Twinkle, Susan Maugham, Billie Davis ?????

In my book Lulu was way down the list of female singers from that era.

Dusty Springfield, Tina Turner, Diana Ross, Aretha Franklin, Dionne Warwick, Sandie Shaw, Cilla Black, AND WHO AMONGST US REMEMBERS .......... Twinkle, Susan Maugham, Billie Davis ?????

Oh yes, all of them.......wonder if Susan ever became Bobby's Girl?! :wink:

Brings back memories of Little Eva and Millie as well.

Brian Jones was my schoolgirl days pin up. Also Steve Winwood when he was in The Spencer Davis group.

Latest posts

Back