We've not got nearly enough

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

puffin48

Registered Shopper
and its going to be a sell out. I am sick of hearing this because you can bet your life if you look later they still have stock left.

I havent bought anything from Gems for months now but I do switch on now and again to see what they are flogging. Personally I am sick of seeing Jainey Bennett with her candles and various other bits and bobs which dont interest me in the least. I heard today that she has decided to stay on another week - whoopy doo. I would rather she went back to Australia and get us a break.

and its going to be a sell out. I am sick of hearing this because you can bet your life if you look later they still have stock left.

I havent bought anything from Gems for months now but I do switch on now and again to see what they are flogging. Personally I am sick of seeing Jainey Bennett with her candles and various other bits and bobs which dont interest me in the least. I heard today that she has decided to stay on another week - whoopy doo. I would rather she went back to Australia and get us a break.

I watch so little nowadays, all that nonsense about not enough stock, can't believe the price this is going to go for, droning on for ages before even getting round to selling anything, etc. Day after day, with presenters with high squeaky voices shouting at the viewers. The whole thing needs a good make over, starting with actually showing the item they are selling on the finger, or hold it up to the camera, so viewers can see what it actually looks like, and blow that blooming light box into smithereens.

They were selling a ring the other day for a good couple of hundred pounds and not once did they show it 'live'. Just back and forth in the light box.

They have lost the plot.

Latest posts

Back