What are your all time best purchases from Q?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
Just wondering. Mine would be;

Decleor Headband included in a set bought in 1998! Washed and used daily and never wears out.

Honora black pearl stud earings.

Emma Hardie Moringa Balm.

Mally eyeshadow stick in Taupe and Mally mascara

Lori Greiner trinket box with anti tarnish lining.

Yankee Candle electric tart burner.

Ninja (both chopper and slow cooker)

My Yong Kim top. Worn to death.

What are yours?

My Northern Nights feather bed, OMG is all I have to say. It is the all time best buy.

Plus loads of Yankee Candle but especially the seasonal auto delivery candles, and the last electric tart warmer with AD tarts, and the skin care TSVs by Decleor, Elemis and Gatineau.

All time worst??? Tova perfume variety pack. Hideous!

Best...where do I start?
NN feather topper. Bliss. And ended a run of bad back pain that had lingered over 10 years on and off.
Cozee Home bedding
Laura Geller Balance N Brighten, blush, etc...
Mally Mascara - it's awesome
AD Skin Synergie night time treatement oil

All time worst, when I used to regularly stay up for their TSVs and ended up looking like a panda despite all the money I was spending on beauty products. Thank goodness for discovering this forum and SCW's and others' heads up about TSVS!!!

Best: definitely Cozee Home bedding, followed by a NN featherbed. Also a Centigrade feather and down coat, Laura Geller Balance & Brighten and my Gtech vacuum cleaner.

Nobody's mentioned clothes yet?

Laura Geller Matte Maker

Northern Nights bed sheet

Ninja

Lulu Guinness Wanda bag

Couple of Kipling bags

Mally mascara

Philosophy Graces

Bareminerals matte foundation

Those gift bag thingies that are kind of made of wrapping paper

yong kim tunic

g tech air ram

l'occitane

yankee candles

carol smith craft box

alpha h

philip kinsley elasticizer/shampoo/conditioner

My Kindle, with the extras and even with the shipping. It was cheaper than Amazon:mysmilie_59: and four easy pay.

Microplane, I got the first TSV and its still going strong.

My first ever Elemis purchase which introduced me to the brand.

The Elemis 400mls cleanser and toner with 15mls PCMC, which a few years ago QVC miss priced. We got them for £19+!!!! Of course followed by a letter from QVC saying it was an error but they would honour the price this once. :mysmilie_59: There was a feeding frenzy on ST that day, someone on here spotted it came on and told us the pricing error. I was getting texts from Jabba telling me to hurry up and grab it.

my favourite finds have been...
LG Balance and Brighten and Rimz (possibly a few other bits too lol)
A'kin Cellular Radiance Serum and A'kin Rosehip Oil Serum

I refuse to think about the worst buys. They are in the past and next time I promise to do better... honest

My first ever Elemis purchase which introduced me to the brand.

The Elemis 400mls cleanser and toner with 15mls PCMC, which a few years ago QVC miss priced. We got them for £19+!!!! Of course followed by a letter from QVC saying it was an error but they would honour the price this once. :mysmilie_59: There was a feeding frenzy on ST that day, someone on here spotted it came on and told us the pricing error. I was getting texts from Jabba telling me to hurry up and grab it.

That Elemis offer was brilliant, I bought 2 sets. If only had a few more like that.:mysmilie_50:

SBC Propolis gel, Decleor Prologene Gel, Yankee candles Large jar sunflower and Splash of rain, Laura Geller Matte Maker and bare minerals Foundation.

White hearts yankee candle electric tart burner,
Kipling Enora and Machida bags,
some of the elemis and liz Earle tsvs
Slanket
Abc bodywash
Bare minerals make up
Mally mascara

Liz Earle cleanse and polish
OPI nail envy
Kipling bags
G-Tech
Microplane - love it
Some pieces of Viva Las Vegas gems which are lovely
Honora pearls
Some lovely rings/jewellery from various brands - sadly very few shows now to tempt me. Or should that be a good thing?
Nails inc - really like the colour range
A couple of Kim and Co dresses, well two of them - no-one was more surprised than me that I liked them.

Laura Geller B&B & her blushers.
Bare Minerals foundation
Honora pearls
Nails Inc & Leighton Denny sets.
Some lovely jewellery, gem set & silver, none of which they seem to do much now.
Some TSVs of Yankee Candles & the old L'Occitane ones that came with big foot & hand creams & bumper sized Shea a body lotion.
PreZerve jewellery folders & ring boxes.
A few Charlie Bears & a gorgeous big mohair German Martin bear, a brand now sadly gone along with Hermann.
Kipling bags, especially the Defea which I'm rarely out & about without in one colour or another.
Some skincare TSVs which I enjoyed at the time but have drifted back to the high street mostly now.

Mine are:
ABC skin wash, though bought more from other sources,
Tan accelerator-
an electric rice cooker, that has broke but no other i have had since as been as good(x3)
Alpha-h eye gel.

SBC collagen gel and Collagen 3 in 1 cleanser.
Mally mascara and shadow sticks
Emjoi pedi roller
Yankee electric tart warmer with separate dish
Judith Williams magic makeup

That Elemis offer was brilliant, I bought 2 sets. If only had a few more like that.:mysmilie_50:

Carried away by the excitement on here, I ordered 3 and was forced to sell one set on ebay for a handsome profit. The letter was a joke; they should have taken the hit with quiet dignity and chalked it up to experience.

When I got a set of Laura Geller lip glosses for £0 and £2.95 p&p they wrote and asked me to return them. WTF?? Two hopes of that and Bob just left town! They didn't even send me a prepaid label! Why don't they get better trained staff? There are people on this forum (unpaid) who know their way around their website items better than they do!

Whatever happens for those 3 days whilst my order is stuck "in process" it isn't checking for mis-priced items! Maybe it should, cos it's not my problem!

My memory foam topper
Cozy homes fleece bedding set
Easiyo
Laura Geller b&b
Judith Williams magic makeup
Red carpet manicure
Set of 2 silver bead bracelets
Set of cooks essentials saucepans - the ones with the holey lids.

Latest posts

Back