What Customer Service??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

caretodiffer

Registered Shopper
I ordered a TSV item while it was in stock . I read other customers getting theirs and their reviews , I still hadn't got mine:sad:
I thought I will give them a couple days more .
I checked my "order status ", imagine my surprise when I saw it as "awaiting stock" !!!!
Mine was a proper order, not a "wait list"
At no time was I informed that it was out of stock or asked if I wanted to go on the wait list (like they do sometimes)
I rang and informed the CS, I was told that I was not the only one, some others also have to wait for their orders.
When I said that it would have been courteous to have been informed, he said a letter was sent.
I replied that I have not received any such letter, he said I would......well I am still waiting for the letter, 4 weeks on :angry:
I asked the CS man if they will be waiving my postage, he said "no, it has nothing to do with the postage" :devil: I was struck dumb!!!

I am still waiting for my TSV. I would have cancelled my order, but the order was something I was trying for the first time.
In the 15+ yrs,and spending hundreds of ££ with QVC I have yet to return something I have tried , I have only returned faulty stuff.. but when I get this order, it will definitely go back if it does not suit me!!
Customer Service....what customer service???

I am SO sorry to hear this Caretodiffer, but I have recently had the most excellent Customer Service. I ordered two of the recent Elemis TSVS only to have them returned UNDELIVERED. I phoned CS and was told that because I live in Spain I was over the limit permitted as I had ordered two sets. I was very angry and said that my order should not have been accepted in the first place and I should have been contacted with an explanation. The lady put me on waitlist for another set. Meanwhile I emailed the CEO and politely stated my case. I had a reply immediatley saying they would reimburse the postage and lo and behold I was sent a TSV so I am VERY happy with the way I was treated.
I hope you get your problem sorted, it is well worth contacting the CEO.

QVC seem to be doing this more and more. I read their Facebook page and a number of times the same complaint as you Caretodiffer. Ordered whilst in stock and on air but check their account to find awaiting stock(even on QVC US this is happening too), no one tells them simple email would arrive quickly. But that is not the point, QVC always used to state they could not sell items they did not have in stock(yes advanced orders, but that is telling people they would have to wait), as it was illegal. Not sure which rule made it illegal but it was always banged on about. Contact the CEO and complain.

Baloo, this rule first came out last July and then tightened again in January of this year. QVC for some unknown reason do not inform those living outside the UK about the shipping of cosmetics. Nail polish and perfume are the usual ones. But it has to be delivered by a courier who has a licence to ship outside the UK. I know if you look at most online sites which sell cosmetics they will have it on the front page. QVC are a disgrace for after all this time not having it on screen or on the site. What can be sent and how many. Even here in the UK people are having problems returning nail polish TSVs, they are turned away at the post office. They have to phone QVC who then get a courier to collect.

I can only comment on the basis of my experiences when dealing with the CS dept at the Q. It has always been first class, with any issue I had being solved. I have never been left financially out of pocket.

I am SO sorry to hear this Caretodiffer, but I have recently had the most excellent Customer Service. I ordered two of the recent Elemis TSVS only to have them returned UNDELIVERED. I phoned CS and was told that because I live in Spain I was over the limit permitted as I had ordered two sets. I was very angry and said that my order should not have been accepted in the first place and I should have been contacted with an explanation. The lady put me on waitlist for another set. Meanwhile I emailed the CEO and politely stated my case. I had a reply immediatley saying they would reimburse the postage and lo and behold I was sent a TSV so I am VERY happy with the way I was treated.
I hope you get your problem sorted, it is well worth contacting the CEO.

Once they realise they can't (for whatever reason) deliver both Elemis sets they should have honoured the order for a single one and emailed to explain why they were refunding for the second. I doubt the boxes had even left their warehouse so "cancelled" would have been more accurate rather than "returned".

But then I inhabit the mythical world of common sense!

I usually am happy with the customer service people that I've had the rare occasion to deal with. However, QVC overall, I'm less than happy with these days more and more.

All I would say to and urge anyone who has a gripe to do, is to knock the cocky QVC on its head by writing letters to QVC headquarters in London, I have done this, but feel as if I'm a voice in the wilderness, trust me, if they value their customers so highly as they say they do - they will not only reply to your letters, if you provide an email address they will email you - it works.

I'd rather people did this in vast numbers, than gripe to each other on here because none of us can help the others with the gripe, I hope you see what I mean?

I haven't had that happen, but I have had them completely LOSE an order. A couple of weeks back, Laura Geller's last TSV I ordered the Hawaiian Glow body frosting via the website at about 1am, then toddled off to my bed, safe in the knowledge I had mine ordered, I had seen the 'order confirmation' screen on the website, had seen an order number, so had placed my order, right? Wrong! I wasn't too worried about not having a confirmation email straight away as they always take a couple of hours to come through, I was a bit worried when it hadn't come through by the time I got up the following morning though, so thought I would log on to my account just to check. Low and behold, NO ORDER and the Hawaiian Glow was now sold out, gutted and really quite angry with them. Called them and they denied all knowledge of ever having an order, but could put me on Waitlist, so I did that safe in the knowledge I was never getting it, but kept an eye on the item number via the app and managed to order one about a week later, proving their Waitlist is also a load of nonsense and they don't fill Waitlist orders before putting the stock back on sale.

To this day I wish I had taken a screencap of the order confirmation screen on my ipad, but c'est la vie! I also NEVER order online now, always use the app or call QCut, not a massive problem either as my orders are now few and far between.

I ordered an Emu slipper TSV in black (1st colour to sell out) and even got a confirmation email, to find the order didn't exist the next day. The CS person was talking to me like a numpty so I said I'd forward the email to them. I got a garbled email back saying it was probably already on waitlist when I placed my order, still not explaining why there was no record in my account online and searching for the order number in the email came up as "not found"

I had a lucky escape as it turns out as many complained that the wore out or the pile flattened quickly so I saved £30+ and bought a pair of slipper from M&S for about £15!

I ordered an Emu slipper TSV in black (1st colour to sell out) and even got a confirmation email, to find the order didn't exist the next day. The CS person was talking to me like a numpty so I said I'd forward the email to them. I got a garbled email back saying it was probably already on waitlist when I placed my order, still not explaining why there was no record in my account online and searching for the order number in the email came up as "not found"

I had a lucky escape as it turns out as many complained that the wore out or the pile flattened quickly so I saved £30+ and bought a pair of slipper from M&S for about £15!

I got pretty much the same when I called them up about the LG missing order. As Billy Connolly puts it, I think they thought they were dealing with the hard of understanding! I just cannot understand how you can order an item online, get a confirmation number and then it disappears into thin air! Funnily enough they couldn't give me a sensible answer either.

Latest posts

Back