What do you buy?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have you seen them when one gets brought out from the props cupboard to be paraded in front of the camera? Like Wayne’s World reborn. Charlie is probably a name they all answer to. As a righter bunch of them I have yet to see.
Yes it’s normally guys with long hair, or girls who look like they aren’t long out of Pampers

Hello everybody, thank you for the replies. I have just discovered this site, as a friend mentioned it to me and said they mention me when I buy things from Ideal World.
No Duke, I am not Peter, ha ha, but I do like him!
Hello jazzy, I like buying from Ideal World because I trust them and I get the deliveries without any fuss and the returns labels are easy if need to return something if I need to, which is not often. Yes, it is true I could probably buy some things a little cheaper elsewhere, but I trust them and there phone people are very good and they have things I see that I want and I do not have to look around for. I find it very convenient and I am lucky enough that I can afford it.
I hope you all do buy from them also sometimes as they do feed children and my purchases aren't enough on their own and it is a good cause.
Muriel, you have never tried Amazon? Because as well as getting Amazon Prime TV (you can watch many programmes including neighbours and Jeremy Clarkson's farm). If you are a subscriber like I am you get postage free on most products and in many cases next day delivery. Just something to consider, next time they have something on TV you want. Amazon don't just sell books anymore they sell a lot of the same products as Ideal World. And for the prices you are paying you will enjoy streaming TV and free postage on many items not to mention next day delivery. Just a thought

As ever:

18550-mutel.jpg

I was going to say that Pete looks as though he's suffering from severe constipation in this picture....but that would be rude, so I won't say it.:)
Yes, I agree that it would be rude to say he looks like he's suffering from extreme constipation. Oh no, I've just said it as well🙊

Always good to see a constructive post here.
From your posting history, Saintslad, I can see that ‘constructive posts’ are definitely not something you do.
So let’s not have hypocritical snarky comments about others, eh? That seeming to be your own ‘stock in trade’.

And Duke has pointed out a few times - what is your other account?

From your posting history, Saintslad, I can see that ‘constructive posts’ are definitely not something you do.
So let’s not have hypocritical snarky comments about others, eh? That seeming to be your own ‘stock in trade’.

And Duke has pointed out a few times - what is your other account?
I simply felt it was a rather unpleasant comment on someone's personal appearance for no good reason other than to make a post on here.
I'm sure the world would be a much better place if we all had the confidence to appear on live tv and not have internal issues about how we looked.
As for the "other account" - sorry to disappoint but there isn't one - happy to voice myself here through this one username.

Sorry to disappoint but no.
I do not suffer with dissociative identity disorder. I simply react to posts both here and elsewhere as I feel appropriate.

Latest posts

Back