Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Emma banging on about amazing new studio, specially reinforced fashion catwalk for Sally's self promotion shows, will feel like the old Ideal World.

I suppose must make the shysters feel at home in bigger better more spacious surroundings while they spout bullshit and lie to and mislead viewers.

Emma banging on about amazing new studio, specially reinforced fashion catwalk for Sally's self promotion shows, will feel like the old Ideal World.

I suppose must make the shysters feel at home in bigger better more spacious surroundings while they spout bullshit and lie to and mislead viewers.

Where does she mention the new studio? I missed the live viewing.

Emma is doing Duchamp later, I predict copious amounts of bullshit.

View attachment 28927

Don't forget copious amounts of her favourite word…

18655-411.jpg

If you're not using it can you lend it to me? Apparently it was the hottest day of the year down south and I believe it😳. Got to go into the office tomorrow, commuting will be fun!
I got a fan out of Poundland 2 years ago and still use it today. It's a desktop one. Does the job. Home Bargains are doing decent ones at reasonable prices

Well Emma didn't disappoint, over egging a product would be an understatement. :ROFLMAO:

"Ideal World the Home of watches". A few crap brands and they're the home of watches. :ROFLMAO:

I notice Emma is now copying Super super Shona, where everything has to be said twice, stuningly, stuningly built.

Marine chrono, not a normal watch, not a regular watch but the creme de le creme de le creme de le creme, dial is absolutely breathtaking.

Learned a new watch terminology, an "anti clocking-wise turning bezel", must be the kids on work experience that are typing up the web site descriptions.

RRP of £1795 is a phenominal price for a watch of this quality, Duchamp the Swiss Woking brand, no mention that the watch was actual assembled in the Far East.

Really cool watch next, Aviator duty free shop watch, if you've seen our Aviator watches before you'll known you've a treat in store, this is sexy, really really cool, I really, really, really really like this, it's gorgeous, it's gorgeous. It's so cool, absolutely amzing, beautifully set on the bracelet, stunning stunning construction, it's utterly utterly gorgeous. Don't hold back Emma tell us how you really feel. :ROFLMAO:

"Aviator based out of an airport". No they ain't, Aviator of Switzerland are, but they've nothing to do with these watches, these watches are by a totally different company, Scorpio Distributors ltd, who have licensed the Aviator name from Volmax in Russia to make a range of cheap Chinese made watches for duty free shops.

Last edited:
Well Emma didn't disappoint, over egging a product would be an understatement. :ROFLMAO:

"Ideal World the Home of watches". A few crap brands and they're the home of watches. :ROFLMAO:

I notice Emma is now copying Super super Shona, where everything has to be said twice, stuningly, stuningly built.

Marine chrono, not a normal watch, not a regular watch but the creme de le creme de le creme de le creme, dial is absolutely breathtaking.

Learned a new watch terminology, an "anti clocking-wise turning bezel", must be the kids on work experience that are typing up the web site descriptions.

RRP of £1795 is a phenominal price for a watch of this quality, Duchamp the Swiss Woking brand, no mention that the watch was actual assembled in the Far East.

Really cool watch next, Aviator duty free shop watch, if you've seen our Aviator watches before you'll known you've a treat in store, this is sexy, really really cool, I really, really, really really like this, it's gorgeous, it's gorgeous. It's so cool, absolutely amzing, beautifully set on the bracelet, stunning stunning construction, it's utterly utterly gorgeous. Don't hold back Emma tell us how you really feel. :ROFLMAO:

"Aviator based out of an airport". No they ain't, Aviator of Switzerland are, but they've nothing to do with these watches, these watches are by a totally different company, Scorpio Distributors ltd, who have licensed the Aviator name from Volmax in Russia to make a range of cheap Chinese made watches for duty free shops.
If they told me it was nighttime. I would need to look outside to see the sun shining.

Same unchanged hairstyle for 40 years, from the look of it. Just less of it, like many of us. 👴
Ooh. Waspish!

How very dare you.

Actually, I had a Marc Bolan style curly mop in the 70s.

Talking of which, what happened to mops on IW3?

It used to be "the home of mops" before it became "the home of watches" (ha ha).

Just seeing that pass the sick bucket promo with Jelly Sacs looking like Tessie O’Shea in an RV all weather cover, handing out meals to perfectly well-fed looking Indian children in decent school uniforms in what presumably is a good area. I remember the Ethiopian famine of 1984. The one where Michael Buerk’s harrowing BBC News reports led ultimately to the Band Aid single and then to Live Aid. Children near death with desperation in their eyes, or worse, absolutely nothing in them. There must be children in India in poorer areas, not in school uniforms, not looking like they’d had breakfast and lunch beforehand, to take free meals from a social influencer in a flowery tent from Burnley (allegedly). Also, why not get Walter to reprise his Ronald McDonald role and hand some out to some British kids in need of a meal? As a nation, we always seem to forget our own doorsteps, and focus on those thousands of miles away as the priority.

Last edited:
If they told me it was nighttime. I would need to look outside to see the sun shining.

It true though, you can't believe a word they say, whether it's Mike "prides himself on his honest" Mason, Peter "I'm an expert on sod all" vollebregt, Peter "gibbering trainwreck" Simon or the self taught Dr Sally "I'm not medically trained, but that's never stopped me giving my unqualified medical opion anyway" Jacks etc.

Oh another one from our fashion model/guru Dr Jacks, is "I never, never go in the sun without a hat", yeah sure you don't. :ROFLMAO:

Ooh. Waspish!

How very dare you.

Actually, I had a Marc Bolan style curly mop in the 70s.

Talking of which, what happened to mops on IW3?

It used to be "the home of mops" before it became "the home of watches" (ha ha).

Simon and Bev aren't there to slag off a bog standard mop & bucket.;)

It true though, you can't believe a word they say, whether it's Mike "prides himself on his honest" Mason, Peter "I'm an expert on sod all" vollebregt, Peter "gibbering trainwreck" Simon or the self taught Dr Sally "I'm not medically trained, but that's never stopped me giving my unqualified medical opion anyway" Jacks etc.

Oh another one from our fashion model/guru Dr Jacks, is "I never, never go in the sun without a hat", yeah sure you don't. :ROFLMAO:

Oh…she forgot her never forget me hat. Are there any beginnings to her credibility?

You suspect those awful clothes wouldn’t even make her charity bags..

She says "wide leg trousers are the business for 2024", i was going to say why limit it to trousers, just say WIDE is in.:eek::ROFLMAO:

For some strange reason have Dave Clark Five's song in my head now, would suit Peter Simon and his endless battle with weight.

I'm feeling wide all over,
yes i'm wide all over,
baby i'm wide all over,
so wide i'm oversized.

Tell you one thing, proof the Jane "not a diet" plan is a load of bull.

Notice none of the clothes is from TJC/IW

Sorry Jazzy but you're cleary wrong, she's wearing one of those phenominal, luxury £5 rings (RRP of £10,000) from TJC, which was sourced from a high end Jewellery manufacturer in their state of art modern workshop somewhere in deepest India.

mum.JPG

I got a fan out of Poundland 2 years ago and still use it today. It's a desktop one. Does the job. Home Bargains are doing decent ones at reasonable prices

I bought a perfectly decent Pifco branded 12" desk fan from Home Bargains almost exactly a year ago. It was £12.99. I use it in the bedroom stood on a chair, from the foot of the bed normally on low speed, with a top sheet to keep the draught off. It is almost silent and provides more than enough cooling effect, sometimes too much.
There's no need for anybody to be paying for the overpriced stuff IW would like try to convince people that they should need.

I thought she only bought designer brands? Since when has fandf clothing been designer? It’s from Tesco. Nothing wrong with buying clothes from Supermarkets but I Foghorn Jacks would only frequent exclusive boutiques.

Latest posts

Back