What has happened to the Kim&Co guest presenters face?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had my teeth sorted a few years ago - a couple of veneers, crowns and new white filling to replace the old grey ones. Kept my own colour, didn’t go for a Rylan-gleam. The difference it has made is amazing.

I’m tempted to get ‘something’ done to my face or neck now. I’m 68 and just starting to look saggy/baggy around the eyes, jaw and neck. I’m following up a suggestion from another forum-member, fingers crossed.

She looks back to normal today, cause she's wearing her hair down. I think that slicked down, scraped back style didn't do her any favours

Isn’t scraping your hair back known as the Croydon facelift? Maybe that’s what she was trying. I also noticed a dark highlighting technique on her cheeks so that might have made her look different. 🤔

”A Croydon facelift is a tongue-in-cheek term for a tightly pulled-back hairstyle that seemingly lifts facial features, often associated with a certain brash elegance. While it's not a surgical procedure, it reflects society's fascination with youth and beauty standards.”

I saw Jenny this morning and she looked the same to me. She did have her hair down though. Katy Pullinger is the one that I think looks different. Maybe a different hairstyle but something has changed. Or maybe I need better glasses 🤓

CC

Isn’t scraping your hair back known as the Croydon facelift? Maybe that’s what she was trying. I also noticed a dark highlighting technique on her cheeks so that might have made her look different. 🤔

”A Croydon facelift is a tongue-in-cheek term for a tightly pulled-back hairstyle that seemingly lifts facial features, often associated with a certain brash elegance. While it's not a surgical procedure, it reflects society's fascination with youth and beauty standards.”
Haven't heard that expression for years!

I saw Jenny this morning and she looked the same to me. She did have her hair down though. Katy Pullinger is the one that I think looks different. Maybe a different hairstyle but something has changed. Or maybe I need better glasses 🤓

CC
I thought Pullinger’s looked different. Can't put my finger on what it is.

I thought Pullinger’s looked different. Can't put my finger on what it is.
That hairstyle she is sporting at the moment is awful, bouffed up on the top, slicked flat at the sides, and tied into a silly little ponytail. I can only think that perhaps she’s trying to grow it , and it’s just at that awkward stage. Her hair, and those big heavy glasses make her look very different at the moment.

CC
No but she does!!! I am so glad this has been mentioned as I was tempted to start another thread about the unflattering glasses people wear in the name of fashion. She is a pretty lady and I just do not understand why she'd want to cover her face with such a huge hideous pair of heavy, dark framed glasses, they completely over power her face. The same can be said for Edlih and the glasses she's choosing to wear at the moment, she's got elfin features and these huge 1970's monstrosities make her look like a fly. Just because big glasses are the thing right now, it doesn't mean you have to wear them - fgs go with what suits you!!!

The huge glasses remind me of the 1980’s style akin to Deidre Barlow‘s. I don’t think they suit anyone to be honest. CH also wears them.

I had my teeth sorted a few years ago - a couple of veneers, crowns and new white filling to replace the old grey ones. Kept my own colour, didn’t go for a Rylan-gleam. The difference it has made is amazing.

I’m tempted to get ‘something’ done to my face or neck now. I’m 68 and just starting to look saggy/baggy around the eyes, jaw and neck. I’m following up a suggestion from another forum-member, fingers crossed.
What was the suggestion out of interest?

Latest posts

Back