What item would you refuse if Q was giving it to you for free

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anything from Basso, any style of clothing which DF has worn/modelled/tried to flog, any BW jewellery, Jay Manuel makeup which resembles the stuff they used to put on corpses years ago which gave them a waxy made up look, their pies or meat and anything Quacker.

Everything-- I am saving ££££'s on postage buying online with free P&P or collecting in store.

Anything from Yong Kim, naff Christmas decorations (remember those horrid Thomas Pacconi things?), Butler & Wilson especially naff knuckle duster rings depicting leopards (what's that all about?), Quacker Factory, Gill's poo-pourri spray & any of Julia "small" Robert's books!

Anything from Yong Kim, naff Christmas decorations (remember those horrid Thomas Pacconi things?), Butler & Wilson especially naff knuckle duster rings depicting leopards (what's that all about?), Quacker Factory, Gill's poo-pourri spray & any of Julia "small" Robert's books!

Jilly was on without Simon a little while ago, and had the misfortune of being tasked with trying to shift some of those hideous Butler & Wilson leopard rings. You could see she was really struggling to come up with anything positive to say about it, her face when she tried it on was a picture! I see they've subsequently knocked another fiver off and it's still available in all sizes in both colours. The video's still up actually..

http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.304988.html?sc=PSCH

If I got DF's books for free I'm not even sure if I would inflict them on anyone else by selling or giving to a charity shop! Burning might be the only option.

Joe and Seph's popcorn. I bought some last year and it's awful - really claggy taste. Wouldn't have any cakes either as I don't like them so they'd go to waste. Wouldn't have anything of Michele Hope's garish clothes nor would I give house room to most of the stuff Gill Gauntlett sells. Despite loving my gardening, I would not have any of those wind spinners - they make me feel sick when I look at them.

CC

Latest posts

Back