What QVC sale items have you bought?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just got the It cosmetics cleanser for around 15 quid with the extra discount.
This is around 25 quid on other beauty sites and has very good reviews.
I need a break from hot cloth cleansers. I have cupboards full of them . 😬😬

I haven't seen anything that I have got to have. When I was young I loved the sales, now I have more sense and know something is only a bargain if you need it.
That was me too...I always had room for another outfit, some more make up, perfume, jewellery, you name it, and it didn't matter whether I had loads already. Nowadays I have little or no interest in sales. I'll have a quick peep at the online sales just in case I find something I was intending to buy and it's going for a song but otherwise no. I'll be honest, I'm not saying if I saw something that was such a bargain you'd almost be rude not to take up, I wouldn't buy it - but I'd still carefully consider whether there was much likelihood of my actually getting around to using it, and if no - then no!

I would hope Q realise that for stuff that's been kicking around for a while, genuine reductions are the way to go.
They exhibit behaviour that is dog in the manger rather than businesslike; hanging on to stuff because they want a specific return on it. Anything on your shelves as a business should be charged a % of the rent and other fixed overheads every month/week/day (depending on how fast you expect the goods to move)... that way it's easier to spot when it's time to cut your losses. Incompetence and greed stand in the way, as usual!

1608715696621.png

Got this for £9.60 plus 99p p&p, fits a treat.

1608715696784.png

Had these trousers in Rose with matching top for £14.87 plus p&p for the 2 items of £3.94
The top is enormous, but I like a very loose fitting top.
It will be great for loungewear.

Not purchased much fashion before (only one top years ago) , I have to say all were clean & seemed “fresh”.
I am chuffed tbh, as this time of year I normally buy beauty bargains, but don’t need anything.
1608715696876.png

Ordered this, but not arrived yet.

View attachment 20158

Got this for £9.60 plus 99p p&p, fits a treat.

View attachment 20160

Had these trousers in Rose with matching top for £14.87 plus p&p for the 2 items of £3.94
The top is enormous, but I like a very loose fitting top.
It will be great for loungewear.

Not purchased much fashion before (only one top years ago) , I have to say all were clean & seemed “fresh”.
I am chuffed tbh, as this time of year I normally buy beauty bargains, but don’t need anything.
View attachment 20159
Ordered this, but not arrived yet.
Like the dress 😊

Thanks llloyd. I’ve just ordered two of those bracelets for some birthdays early next year.
All for the grand sum of £15.08 😃
Brilliant, I didn’t get to use the code on any of mine as I ordered on 20th.
The bracelet arrived today, as some of the reviews were not too good I was a bit apprehensive. It’s lovely, boxed beautifully and is now on my wrist.

QVC is a legitimate source for beauty products. if you're still uncomfortable, check product reviews on the site and compare them to product reviews from other sites.

I find it absolutely ridiculous why QVC, after all these years, can’t adjust their system were the customer can have both easy payments and the 20% off. Ideal world take the value of any codes they give you and either knock it off the price to begin with or at the checkout, they take off the value and spread the remainder across however flexi-pays, so the fact QVC won’t do this means some of their customers paying way more, meaning some people get more of a sale than others. I don’t shop with QVC but think that’s really unfair.

I find it absolutely ridiculous why QVC, after all these years, can’t adjust their system were the customer can have both easy payments and the 20% off. Ideal world take the value of any codes they give you and either knock it off the price to begin with or at the checkout, they take off the value and spread the remainder across however flexi-pays, so the fact QVC won’t do this means some of their customers paying way more, meaning some people get more of a sale than others. I don’t shop with QVC but think that’s really unfair.
Julia Roberts had an answer to that yesterday that QVC is generous but not that generous to give the customer both the 20% discount as well as the easy pay options.
Shame she failed to go on to mention the generous options available to herself and other presenters.
Maybe wrong but think they go down the lines of 30% Discount, Shop Facilities, Freebie Provision, Hair/Makeup Provision, Technology and Clothing Provision.
It would seem QVC is that Generous!!! to some then Julia.

Julia Roberts had an answer to that yesterday that QVC is generous but not that generous to give the customer both the 20% discount as well as the easy pay options.
Shame she failed to go on to mention the generous options available to herself and other presenters.
Maybe wrong but think they go down the lines of 30% Discount, Shop Facilities, Freebie Provision, Hair/Makeup Provision, Technology and Clothing Provision.
It would seem QVC is that Generous!!! to some then Julia.

Queen Julia is going to change her name to “Mrs QVC”. She’s also full of sh!t and thinks viewers are as thick as it. Giving someone “easy pay” isn’t being generous the stupid woman, they’re not giving you anything except the chance to spread the cost, which again benefits QVC. She really should have a word with herself. 🤔

Latest posts

Back