What would you like to see as a TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cupcake

Registered Shopper
I noticed yesterday that someone (Tia maybe) said that L'Occitane TSVs are becoming a little boring and I agree - a lot of the beauty TSVs* are rather predictable / dull. The only one that has excited me recently was Smashbox.

So ... what would you like to see as a TSV?

I'd like an A'kin and/or a Jurlique TSV
A LE TSV which focussed on body products and not the facial care unless it's Superskin (cos I can't use the other stuff)
More fragrance / bath / body TSVs from Philosophy (and MUCH less Purity / HIAJ etc)
And less of the 'this tiny tube is worth £££££!' in Gatineau / Decleor / Elemis shows (not that I buy those ranges but I find it had to believe that a 10ml or 15ml tube is really worth that amount of money).

Feel free to talk about other items they stock - I only mentioned beauty as that's all I really buy from them.

I'd love them to do more collections like the Julia Roberts one but with full sizes and at halfprice!! Many times I want to try some new skincare/cosmetics but don't buy because there are one or two things in the kit that I feel I won't use.

The beauty TSVs are becoming very boring and predictable - they also seem to be cobbled together in a kind of mish-mash of items just to bump up the ml for ml value.
Philosophy definitely need to give the Purity and HIAJ stuff a rest and give us a fab body TSV with some of their scrummy shower gels.
Also agree, Cupcake, that the piddly sample-sized items are trotted out too often as if we're being given a special treat. I, for one, would not pay twenty-odd pounds for a tiny tube of cream. I'd like to see full sizes of things and more variety from the brands to make the TSVs a bit more exciting than they have been of late.

What annoys me is that it is only Liz Earle who gives a choice of moisturiser for different skin types. The other brands presume we've all got dry ageing skin and never offer their moisturisers in TSV's for oily or combination skin. I use Hope in a Bottle for instance, not Hope in a Jar. Gatineau do 'emulsion' lighter versions of their moisturisers and Decleor do 'fluid' versions instead of creams, but these are never offered. That reminds me, weren't Decleor going to do a TSV with a choice of aromessences?

Anyway, how about a Prescriptives or Bobbi Brown TSV? I think I would buy them whatever they contained!! :apple:

TSVs with more full sizes in. I'd rather have a TSV with say two full size products, than one with 7 tiny tubes. I don't care what the "ml for ml value is" - it just puts me off buying.

Agree about Philosophy too. Am really sick of the Hope in a Jar/Purity combos now. Philosophy have an enormous range of body products - couldn't we have some of those? And not the "Grace" products either.

An A'Kin TSV would be great too. And maybe another OPI one? I don't think we've had one of those for a while now.

I'd like to see a Liz Earle TSV with ALL full or supersize products, also a bumper Philosophy shower gel TSV and Yankee Candle TSV with lots of Medium and large housewarmer jars with NO accessories!

I'd like to see a Liz Earle TSV with ALL full or supersize products, also a bumper Philosophy shower gel TSV and Yankee Candle TSV with lots of Medium and large housewarmer jars with NO accessories!

Oh yes. I'd buy all of those!

I'd like a nail one - not fussy which brand (but not pro strong) with treatment products - cuticle oil, hoof sticks, strengthener, top coat, hand cream, glass files etc instead of a dozen shades of samey red or pink polish!

Philosophy with bath/shower products as mentioned before (not grace)
L'occitane without a ****** bar of soap and a body lotion

How about some Adult things.
I was looking at some Gold Lame thongs the other day.
Afterwards, my wife pointed out that they were supposed to be for men??
From Primark???
Anyway it reminded me that Shop TV used have lingerie shows late at night.
I fancy that.

Id love to see a body area specific TSV especially for instance one for the eyes with different products full size or try me Im not fussed, like Gatineau Floracil eyemakeup remover,Gale Hayman eye gel, Smashbox eyeshadow, Tova mascara (smells lovely) Im sure there could be another couple of eye-related items. But not LE eyebright, I've never seen the point of that product.

doubt this would be possible but how about a TSV where you could cherry pick three items from 3 brands.

For instance, from Laura Geller you could choose between spackle, bronze and brighten or balance and brighten.

Then you had to choose an item from Smashbox, their primer, jet set eyeliner or fusion eyeshadow (sp)

Finally from Philosophy, a shower gel, body butter or perfume.

So you get 3 items from 3 brands - a pick and mix :1:

Last edited:
Id love to see a body area specific TSV especially for instance one for the eyes with different products full size or try me Im not fussed, like Gatineau Floracil eyemakeup remover,Gale Hayman eye gel, Smashbox eyeshadow, Tova mascara (smells lovely) Im sure there could be another couple of eye-related items. But not LE eyebright, I've never seen the point of that product.

I love the eyebright - I have an allergy to dust and hayfever so my eyes get red and itchy so to be able to bath them with eyebright is so soothing.

Can't think of any better tsv's than we have - if we had too many good ones I would be broke!!

ooo I'd like just a couple of large sizes - not loads of small tubes - of beauty products from different brands.

QVC don't sell enough products IMHO for sensitive skin types or specific problems like rosacea so kits aimed at those conditions from different ranges would be great.

They used to sell the organic pharmacy but stopped which was a shame and I can't see jurlique lasting or brands like sophyto as they don't feature them enough in shows.

Pevonia seems nice but expensive and I want to be able to buy things I can actually afford to repurchase without worrying about the cost.

I think we are savvy shoppers and like choice but I do feel the beauty ranges at QVC are very limited.

yeah a Bobbi Brown TSV (it'll never happen will it?)......or Benefit.....or a new Lola Rose design....or some nice clothes for a change....ie Boden-esque.....

Be nice to see a music DVD/CD as a TSV again. I'm sure QVC used to do them. But really anything other than the predictable Craft/Make Up/MP3/Computer/Fashion/Keep fit etc. I seem to recall Collectable Toy Cars and Collectable Comics too.

I'd like an Aveda TSV - big bottle of Shampure, Sap Moss or the colour shampoos/conditioners

Lemonsqueezy has the right idea - iPod (the classic model) or better still, an iPhone; Uggs (need another pair of short chestnut ones although the knitted ones with buttons are calling my name as well)

George Clooney on 3 Sleazy Pays

doubt this would be possible but how about a TSV where you could cherry pick three items from 3 brands.

For instance, from Laura Geller you could choose between spackle, bronze and brighten or balance and brighten.

Then you had to choose an item from Smashbox, their primer, jet set eyeliner or fusion eyeshadow (sp)

Finally from Philosophy, a shower gel, body butter or perfume.

So you get 3 items from 3 brands - a pick and mix :1:

That is a fab idea. Mind you I'd need a heads up on here about the products cos otherwise I would probably take too long decidng what to get and it would probably sell out first.

Not so sure about the CD collection TSV. Can imagine if Simon Biagi presented it it would end up sounding like sleazy TimeLife infomercial!

Latest posts

Back