What you've cleverly done here.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
"....Is stick a lot of cheap coloured beads to a plastic handbag and charge fifty quid.
It's fabulous"

''Interestingly I have a lot of handbags (but most of them aren't yours) and I always keep yours (at the back of the cupboard) for good, interestingly. It's so funny.''

Honestly, I could not LIVE without your bags. So clever. And look at his, it's very very kitsch. Very interesting. And clever.

Oh thats hilarious. Turned on the Lola Rose show at 10pm only to be met with"Now you all know me- big handbag queen blah blah" Off went the telly. She cant tell us often us that she's into her neutrals so this must be just her cup of tea.

Maybe there`s a lot of drag queens out there who want one to match their maribou stoles, lily savage wigs and micro mini skirts ?

The garish/tacky glass baubles are hardly what one would wear on the school/supermarket run...

I noticed one of the big beads on the purple one was wonky. Also, they were 'joking' about letting other people buy you drinks, if there's one thing I can't stand it's women who don't pay their way and sponge drinks.

I saw a similar bag to this in the outlet shop at Birchwood. It had several of the stones missing and you could see where they had been glued on in the first place. It honestly was so poorly constructed it looked like a small child had been let loose with the glitter and some UHU. Cleverly.

Maybe there`s a lot of drag queens out there who want one to match their maribou stoles, lily savage wigs and micro mini skirts ?

Funny you should mention that. A drag queen friend of mine, Rosie Glow (she's up and coming - got to the semis of Drag Idol), has been imploring me to go with her for a night out at Trannyshack. She'd lend me one of her frocks (we're both a 12) and I already have a wig (an Anna Wintour bob). As soon as I set eyes on the tsv I thought to myself, 'that would be ideal for Trannyshack'. I'm favouring the grey option. :clapping:

Funny you should mention that. A drag queen friend of mine, Rosie Glow (she's up and coming - got to the semis of Drag Idol), has been imploring me to go with her for a night out at Trannyshack. She'd lend me one of her frocks (we're both a 12) and I already have a wig (an Anna Wintour bob). As soon as I set eyes on the tsv I thought to myself, 'that would be ideal for Trannyshack'. I'm favouring the grey option. :clapping:

That's how it starts. A night out in drag for a giggle.... before you know it youre buying Michelle Hope and booking a hotel for Sparkle weekend in Manc :0)

The garish/tacky glass baubles are hardly what one would wear on the school/supermarket run...
Oh harsh ! I'll have you know I'm off to the supermarket right now in mine ! Then I may even venture as far as 'The dreaded High Street ' !!!

I know that some of the Sharif bags we saw yesterday were ott but mostly they were in leather and very well made and you could tell that the guy took real pride in his work. Beats Simon hands down for value if you're fancying something a bit blingy.

Latest posts

Back