Whats happened to sexy Julie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

maybe they are trading them in for younger models wouldn't mind sheila disappearing quite like lynne though

Well, they've got that new young one (Natalie?) who doesn't seem to be allowed to speak.

Though when she's on with Ellis she'd be hard pressed to get a word in edgeways.

There is a lovely model called Natasha, I think, with a very shapely figure

She was on with Ellis doing a maxi dress hour and Ellis was claiming the dress would present a lovely looking cleavage for people "with a larger bust, like me and Natasha"

Ell has got acorns compared to Natasha :smirk:

Natasha - yes.

But Ellis looks fantastic in polyester. :smirk:

'Ellis' and 'fantastic' aren't two words I'd use in the same sentence :smirk:

But each to their own :wave:

I can't think of any other sentence I'd use those words in.

Unless it was along the lines of "I spent 2 hours watching Ellis on Ideal World, then passed a fantastic amount of wind".

Is that any better? :wave:

i've applied to be a model on this esteemed channel...sent in my portfolio with pics on how to wear a thong in 8 different ways, dressing up a kaftan smart enough for walking the neighbour's dog, argyle socks paired with flytraps, a step-by-step guide on how to get in your 21st corsetry in 30 minutes flat and out again with a pair of scissors, how to climb a 13-in-1 ladder in floral Itsacraps whilst keeping one's dignity and finally looking cool in an ocean spray edge-to-edge slinkfest whilst steam-cleaning the patio.
Fingers crossed for me :happy:

If only you'd come up with a way to disguise Andy's receding hairline as well - the job would be yours! :emo:

i've applied to be a model on this esteemed channel...sent in my portfolio with pics on how to wear a thong in 8 different ways, dressing up a kaftan smart enough for walking the neighbour's dog, argyle socks paired with flytraps, a step-by-step guide on how to get in your 21st corsetry in 30 minutes flat and out again with a pair of scissors, how to climb a 13-in-1 ladder in floral Itsacraps whilst keeping one's dignity and finally looking cool in an ocean spray edge-to-edge slinkfest whilst steam-cleaning the patio.
Fingers crossed for me :happy:

No pic of you sitting astride the Karcher? that could have nailed it :cake:

No pic of you sitting astride the Karcher? that could have nailed it :cake:

recognise me?

karcher.jpg

hmmmm i wonder why he doesn't regularly use that Million Hair product that he was soooooo amazed by?? :wonder:

How do you know he doesn't?

It's not necessarily on his head. :thinking:

Also, I'm not sure how it would cope with all those Karcher demonstrations

Latest posts

Back