What is a FIVE4U coupon?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was watching something online and they said you could get £5 off with this coupon.

Does it apply to everyone, or just new customers?
Existing customers who have never used the code five4u can use the code on future orders, so if I was you add your item of 20.01 to the basket and try the code.

Existing customers who have never used the code five4u can use the code on future orders, so if I was you add your item of 20.01 to the basket and try the code.
I've only recently bought a few items, and nothing else I want at the moment, but will try it when I do.

Both order were over £20 too :(

I've only recently bought a few items, and nothing else I want at the moment, but will try it when I do.

Both order were over £20 too :(
It's certainly worth a try, and when you're there try the code MORE4U also, worth a try. Have your lock and lock shipped?

It's certainly worth a try, and when you're there try the code MORE4U also, worth a try. Have your lock and lock shipped?
I've tried both codes as I wanted something today at just over £20 (and it was cheaper than everywhere else) but both were invalid.

Then I rang CS and they were definite that FIVE4U was ONLY for new customers, and I tried my best to persuade them eg never used a voucher, and bought £1000s from them etc, and wouldn't buy the item I planned without a voucher, but all to no avail. :(

I suppose I could sign up in my OH's name, as she would be a new customer, and even have it delivered to her address if necessary, but I wonder if it would recognise my credit card details as it is in my name?

PS and I could even introduce her, and get a £10 voucher lol.

If you do, make sure you have your address set as default.

I am surprised you never get the odd code via email from QVC like the rest of us? The secret is don't buy anything for a few months, and you will get it. Ignore that one and a few months later you might get a £10 code, or they might have stopped those?

I've tried both codes as I wanted something today at just over £20 (and it was cheaper than everywhere else) but both were invalid.

Then I rang CS and they were definite that FIVE4U was ONLY for new customers, and I tried my best to persuade them eg never used a voucher, and bought £1000s from them etc, and wouldn't buy the item I planned without a voucher, but all to no avail. :(

I suppose I could sign up in my OH's name, as she would be a new customer, and even have it delivered to her address if necessary, but I wonder if it would recognise my credit card details as it is in my name?

PS and I could even introduce her, and get a £10 voucher lol.
Hello mate. Sorry for your hassle. What a faff. New customer, new email, same card, same address works on five4u.

Latest posts

Back