Who bought the Alpha-H TSV 28/01/10?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SueG

Registered Shopper
How long do you think it will last if you use it according to the advice on the enclosed leaflet? Will you re-purchase?

I would say 2-3 months. The eye cream may last a bit longer though. I got it on auto delivery and I don't think I will run out before the next shipping.

Probably about 4-6 weeks, except for the face mask which I'll probably never use and will give to my friend who's a product fan. I actually used this for the first time today, and will try the Liquid Gold tonight.

Are you thinking you've been ripped off? I'm pretty sure loads of the beauty TSVs are mostly testers to draw you in. I bought the Decleor TSV in December and all that's left is some of the hand cream and a teensy bit of the face oil (which I only use in emergencies), the moisturiser run out today. So my current skin care costs seem to be about £25-35 every 6-8 weeks (unless nothing takes my fancy on QVC and I just revert to Olay or Neutrogena Norwegian Formula!).

Well, the Auto Delivery is every 60 days, so I assume that it should last approx 2 months.
What do you think of it so far?
:)

It's just that I've been using the products according to the advice on the enclosed leaflet, and I've been using them for a week now and can't see them lasting for 30 days let alone 60. I'm certainly very happy with the results and would like to continue using all of the products, but, despite the considerable saving of buying this collection compared to buying each item separately, I'm not at all sure I can afford to use these products continuously. At the moment (with the exception of the mask) I'd be surprised if they lasted one month, let alone two.

Latest posts

Back