Who buys this stuff??????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Genuinely, genuinely can't think of anyone I know who would willingly part with 45 quid for a makeup bag branded with Ruth Wendy Langsford.
One colour option sold out in minutes!!!!
Maybe they only do 5 of each ....?
Makeup bags, in my experience, get mucky on the inside after a while. Ruth's lined bag would be very difficult to clean. Not practical and way too expensive.

Genuinely, genuinely can't think of anyone I know who would willingly part with 45 quid for a makeup bag branded with Ruth Wendy Langsford.
I didn’t see the presentation, but having had a look on the web, it appears to be very similar to this one in design. I have this one and it’s brilliant. Use it when we go away, toiletries in one side, make up in the other side and everything easy to find and a lot less than £45.

I didn’t see the presentation, but having had a look on the web, it appears to be very similar to this one in design. I have this one and it’s brilliant. Use it when we go away, toiletries in one side, make up in the other side and everything easy to find and a lot less than £45.
I've just had a look and the TILI one looks much more practical. I'm very tempted to get one for everyday use

Me neither! I'm sorry but a make up bag does not need to be leather, it'll get stained to $%&k in no time at all. Yes, it looks smart and I'm sure she's trying to give that "luxury luggage" vibe, but let's face it nobody's gonna be impressed unless it's Louis Vuitton (if you're sad enough to be impressed by that sort of thing anyway!) It looks smart, the design is practical, but I think when it comes to make up storage I'd rather have something I could bung in the washing machine or not worry about it getting dirty. Classic Ruth Langsford waste of money - Full price it's nearly £60!!!

I bought an Osprey leather make up bag in a sale many years ago. I use it as an evening bag. It wasn’t overly expensive but no way would I use it as a makeup bag. Well I do put a lipstick in it when I go out.

My actual make up bag came from Amazon 4 years ago. It cost me £12, not leather but you can wipe it down. It’s more like the Tili vanity case.

I store my make up in a box that lives under the bed, if I go away anywhere I have a small fabric make up bag that I throw a few bits in. I'm past the days of taking make up to do touch ups when I'm out. Make up goes on before I go out and that's it. The only thing I carry is lip balm and I have a coloured version for when I'm wearing make up

Only from what I have read recently, she has a TV company and her and Eamonn have their hands in something similar. The article mentioned the names but I've forgotten them.

The two of them co-own a media firm called Holmes & Away. Ruth has a media firm called Hey Ho Ltd. and Eamonn has a broadcasting company Red, White & Green Ltd. I believe they may be listed on Companies House...according to the article.

They mustn't be aware that Ruth paid herself a salary of £2 million last year from her different businesses.
1718373413258.png

Latest posts

Back