Why will QVC not answer a simple question about Breast Cancer Care night?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

To be honest I thought last years products were very disapointing argh!!!!!!!!! dont jump on me I know its for charity. I do quite a bit of fundraising for BCC .
the early years were great fun and great products but I was dissapointed last year. just seemed as though it was roll out the same old same old even the studio guests seemed bored.
I will miss my annual philosophy shower gels though,buy them for christmas presents

To be honest I thought last years products were very disapointing argh!!!!!!!!! dont jump on me I know its for charity. I do quite a bit of fundraising for BCC .
the early years were great fun and great products but I was dissapointed last year. just seemed as though it was roll out the same old same old even the studio guests seemed bored.
I will miss my annual philosophy shower gels though,buy them for christmas presents

I agree maisy daisy and a lot of the regular products were missing. Even if they dont have a BCC night, i will still donate monies elsewhere.

Last year so many items were on the website before the event and then they sold out literally seconds after going on air,maybe if people were not so greedy buying just for the sake of getting things half price,there would be enough to go round.I remember seeing lots of posts from people listing all the things they had bought.
Hope the event goes ahead this year and everyone buys more sensibly.

Last year so many items were on the website before the event and then they sold out literally seconds after going on air,maybe if people were not so greedy buying just for the sake of getting things half price,there would be enough to go round.I remember seeing lots of posts from people listing all the things they had bought.
Hope the event goes ahead this year and everyone buys more sensibly.

Sorry, I don't think that is the case at all. :mad: We cannot expect the stock levels to be anywhere near what they normally are and I don't think any of us are stupid enough to buy just because things are half price. When I manage to get something it is usually for christmas a present, so BCC get their money and the recipient gets a better present than I would purchase.

Its not about greed if its for charity anyway ! maybe if you see it like that then its not done with a good heart. Whoever buys the stuff makes no difference so long as its gone towards the cause.
Greed, to me , is companies and stores that sell ****e that is not worth the money and who relentlessly flog the same old rubbish , year after year , which is crap !

I did wonder if some people were buying multiple items and selling them on Ebay but that is only my opinion. I have always found it really difficult to get anything as they sellout so quickly but did manage to get a ring last year.

Hi everyone,thanks for an entertaining and informative site.
I agree with ceejay,the event has lost some of its spirit because of the ordering
in advance,and i think QVC are aware of this,in fact i know they are.
I am sure there will be an event of some kind but with less publicity,helping to give everyone who wants to participate an even chance.

I did wonder if some people were buying multiple items and selling them on Ebay but that is only my opinion. I have always found it really difficult to get anything as they sellout so quickly but did manage to get a ring last year.

That deffo happened a couple of years back with the Butler & Wilson bag charm.

Maybe they got so many complaints from people not being able to buy items they think it is not worth doing.

Have emailed both again today, but no reply!

Maybe you've been put on email blacklist. The Government have done that with me, when I emailed (to the address given in the newspaper) for an application form for a civil service job, answer came there none, not even a bounceback. (Don't worry, I'm still in the same old job I had then :D)

I was at QVC today ;) and saw a couple of HUGE posters in reception about how QVC support BCC. I would have thought if they had stopped supporting them they would have taken them down.

I was at QVC today ;) and saw a couple of HUGE posters in reception about how QVC support BCC. I would have thought if they had stopped supporting them they would have taken them down.

No they haven't stopped supporting them. It's the none appearance of the "Be Aware, Show You Care" night on QVC that has got our backs up.

Maybe you've been put on email blacklist. The Government have done that with me, when I emailed (to the address given in the newspaper) for an application form for a civil service job, answer came there none, not even a bounceback. (Don't worry, I'm still in the same old job I had then :D)

Thats because civil service jobs are already filled when they advertise them!
Gosh you really expect them to reply to a bonafide email when it can be used for more important things like organising lunch....:D

Latest posts

Back