Wonder if she's taking her eeek with her.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
Yes it's been confirmed Lisa Snowden is going into the jungle,she will be even more unbearable!!!

Yes it's been confirmed Lisa Snowden is going into the jungle,she will be even more unbearable!!!

I dare say we'll never hear the last of it if she does well and even wins! I would have thought that the people who will be unbearable will be QVC presenters fawning and gushing. OK it's not a Damehood/CBE or other Queen's honours, but it's a level of zleb up from what they've got at present.
She probably won't take her jewellery with her, but if she did, her range is blink-and-you'll-miss-them diamonds rather than eek.

If she is successful and other offers come in for her, we may have seen the last of Lisa on QVC. John Barrowman hasn't darkened the door since his diary filled up with acting work... which definitely gives the impression that the QVC appearances were filling in time waiting for better things to come along.

I dare say we'll never hear the last of it if she does well and even wins! I would have thought that the people who will be unbearable will be QVC presenters fawning and gushing. OK it's not a Damehood/CBE or other Queen's honours, but it's a level of zleb up from what they've got at present.
She probably won't take her jewellery with her, but if she did, her range is blink-and-you'll-miss-them diamonds rather than eek.
If she is successful and other offers come in for her, we may have seen the last of Lisa on QVC. John Barrowman hasn't darkened the door since his diary filled up with acting work... which definitely gives the impression that the QVC appearances were filling in time waiting for better things to come along.
I was just thinking, it would be so rewarding for the viewer if she could take some of the presenters with her and then I remembered that the show has CELEBRITY in the title and of course, none for the bill :mysmilie_14:

I'm sure we could all give Lisa some ideas for what to pack and take into the jungle with her... most of which we wouldn't want returning to Blighty when she comes back.

I'd vote for the entirety of the QVC Christmas campaign - presenters, in-house guests, annoying jingles, Christmas decorations the whole 9 yards... thing is, I don't think she'd be able to carry it all with her!

She could take some poo pourri with her for that toilet shack, especially after eating the animal parts and rice starvation diet if they don't win stars! Now that's taken a shine off the obligatory bikini shower!

I see Ola Jordan is going in. That should bolster the coffers between Ann Summers campaigns and gratuitous car wash shoots in the Daily Mail.

I'm sure we could all give Lisa some ideas for what to pack and take into the jungle with her... most of which we wouldn't want returning to Blighty when she comes back.

I'd vote for the entirety of the QVC Christmas campaign - presenters, in-house guests, annoying jingles, Christmas decorations the whole 9 yards... thing is, I don't think she'd be able to carry it all with her!

Don't forget she could also take Yong Kim , after all according to QVC they are useful for all sorts of occassions. Perhaps QVC could parcel up some items and she could demonstrate and maybe get some sales.

I wonder if George Clooney even remembers her. The tabloids, when referring to her, always remind us of her fleeting dalliance with George. Maybe she will kiss and tell around the bonfire after a few tinnies.

I wonder if George Clooney even remembers her. The tabloids, when referring to her, always remind us of her fleeting dalliance with George. Maybe she will kiss and tell around the bonfire after a few tinnies.

Who really cares, lolololo :mysmilie_14:

In the line-up blurb they've got on the Mirror, strangely no mention of being a jewellery designer, or appearing on QVC!

Mind you, at least I've heard of her. With one or two others the rest are non-celebrities to me (I had to look up what made them celebrities).

Latest posts

Back