WOOHOO! My Suarti bargains!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fairynuff

Registered Shopper
Nearly bought some of the lovely Suarti items in the clearance section but then took a trip to the QVC outlet at Birchwood today and bagged these two little beauties. Checked to see their original price when I got home but both are out of stock so have tried to photograph them. pics are rubbish but this is what I bought

item 687426 gorgeous bezel set amethyst ring surrounded by a circle of silver scrolls.....paid £10.59

item 686223 pearshaped smoky quartz bezel set ring...paid £9.42

Needless to say I'm over the moon with both of them!

Attachments

• 000_1415.jpg
    000_1415.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 233
  • 000_1416.jpg
    000_1416.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 234
OMG Fairynuff what fabby bargains you got and such good prices, Enjoy wearing them. Is that second ring a amethyst?

What a div I am today - it does say amethyst in your thread lol. - sorry its all the excitment you see!!!!

these are beautiful, fairynuff! i cannot believe the price :52:
i got the smk qrtz one at the bargain price of £16. imagine paying for this fab ring less than a tenner!!! well done!

Another Suarti fan here!!
Love her gem rings and pearl rings, and the bracelets are fab too
I usually wait for the items in the clearance or last clicks, thanks to the detective work of SCW. Her prices have indeed gone up drastically
I will watch the show tomorrow evening, there is a 2 hr show with Pippa

Nice rings fairynuff - I've never been to the QVC outlet, looks like it may be worth a trip! (I can mentally offset the petrol against the p&p savings! lol)

Do you have to be a member to buy at the outlets then do you give your membership or is it just anyone buys like a shop? I think Birmingham is the nearest to me nut would hate to travel all the way in case they ahve nothing so will go one day when I am on a shopping spree trip to look round Birmingham shopping centres.

Do you have to be a member to buy at the outlets then do you give your membership or is it just anyone buys like a shop? I think Birmingham is the nearest to me nut would hate to travel all the way in case they ahve nothing so will go one day when I am on a shopping spree trip to look round Birmingham shopping centres.

It's just a shop Dazzler, most of the stuff is obviously returns from customers so you do have to be careful and examine what you're buying. (still get the 30 day mbg though). There's another outlet in Shrewsbury, bigger than the one near me. I was lucky today because Monday is pensioners day and as I'm 60 (and had my bus pass to prove it!), I got an extra 15% off!:8:

Those are so gorgeous

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

It's just a shop Dazzler, most of the stuff is obviously returns from customers so you do have to be careful and examine what you're buying. (still get the 30 day mbg though). There's another outlet in Shrewsbury, bigger than the one near me. I was lucky today because Monday is pensioners day and as I'm 60 (and had my bus pass to prove it!), I got an extra 15% off!:8:

You would definately have to prove it because you dont look your age so good thinking taking your buspass lol.:4:

the downside of going on Monday of course is that you have to fight your way to the jewellery counter through the hordes of other oaps after a bargain! You also see them with supermarket trolleys piled high with Quacker Factory, Kim & Co, Indigo Moon, NN bedding etc. You can get some real bargains though!

the downside of going on Monday of course is that you have to fight your way to the jewellery counter through the hordes of other oaps after a bargain! You also see them with supermarket trolleys piled high with Quacker Factory, Kim & Co, Indigo Moon, NN bedding etc. You can get some real bargains though!

Somehow I cant see me buying Indigo moon, Quaker factory and kim and co lol. I must go and have a look one day then. ( for jewellery or nice pamperthings that is lol)

Wow - hating you so much right now!! No, seriously, those are stunning rings and amazing prices!!!

Latest posts

Back