Yankee Candle Christmas TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

athena69

Registered Shopper
Yankee Candle Christmas TSV - Sunday 25th September.

Any ideas guys? Not heard much about this tsv, hopefully it won't be tart warmers, samplers, or floating glass bowls......

fingers crossed it's a good one!

I ll watch but wont buy their just too expensive................. i ll stick to my tart warmer

never forget the christmas gift set they did with large tart warmer and large jar shade with oodles of tarts,samplers,ceramic votive holders and a medium jar candle.the tsv's are not as good anymore just a way of ofloading stuff on qvc customers that buy buy buy..... anything!

I ve tried yankee doodle their quite good and I live near one of those outlet villages and there is a yankee store there so thats all i will shop in but having said that I always use their plug in s as the fragrances are so much better than supermarket ones.

Wish I lived near an outlet village, i have to rely on qvc and other on line sites for my Yankees, hopefully qvc will have a really good tsv for us this time, and hopefully the final set of 3 large jars too :happy:

I am using tarts more now and found that the jars aren't burning as well as before.
I have given the candles as gifts instead.

I ve tried yankee doodle their quite good and I live near one of those outlet villages and there is a yankee store there so thats all i will shop in but having said that I always use their plug in s as the fragrances are so much better than supermarket ones.

Which ones have a Yankee Candle store please?
:wave:

My local garden centre apparently has the Christmas one in and there are two new ones. They've also got Halloween ones. Corn candy and something else. Haven't been in yet myself.

Yankee Candle Set of 2 Seasonal Sampler Gift Sets

Today's Special Value Price
£32.46

QVC Price
£39.50
Item Number
Availability
In stock
UK P&P
£5.95

Description

Set of two Seasonal Sampler gift sets from Yankee Candle. Features Christmas and Winter fragrance gift sets, each containing 12 different scented candles and two glass candle holders. Bring a sweet, seasonal aroma into your home with one set, and why not treat a loved one to the other?
Each gift set arrives in separate gift packaging; give one as a gift and keep one for yourself!
Countdown to the big day with one candle for each of the 12 days of Christmas in the Christmas Fragrance set
Each candle burns for 15 hours; total burn time 360 hours

Christmas Fragrance gift box contains one each of the following:
Christmas Cookie
Christmas Eve
Sparkling Snow
Red Apple Wreath
Holiday Home Sweet Home
Sparkling Cinnamon
Christmas Cupcake
Welcome Christmas
Mistletoe & Fig
Mulled Wine
Winter Wonderland
Happy Christmas
2 x glass candle holders

Winter Fragrance gift box contains one each of the following:
Macintosh Spice
Spiced Orange
Mandarin Cranberry
Warm Spice
Cranberry Chutney
Almond Cookie
Kitchen Spice
Vanilla Cupcake
Cinnamon Stick
French Vanilla
Pomegranate Cider
Apple Cider
2 x glass candle holders

Behind the brand
Yankee Candles began modestly in 1969 when founder Mike Kittredge melted down crayons to make a Christmas present for his mother. Today they boast one of the world's largest selection of candles and home fragrances, and with their evocative scents help turn any house into a relaxing and aromatic home.

Tart warmers are a great idea.

The poor girls must get frozen, standing about on street corners in all weathers.

A small jar or sampler does not make enough scent to even make a small room smell nice. I don't know why they call them samplers as you cannot sample what they are really like! A definite no on this tsv - which is probably good for my credit card :cheeky:

Bags: They have a Yankee Outlet shop in Swindon.

Latest posts

Back