ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Yankee Candle Set of 2 Signature Reed Diffusers

QVC Price: £22.00

Try Me Price : £18.48

P&P: £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-...7.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@13c013c0Yank

Yankee Candle set of two Signature reed diffusers. Set contains two diffusers (Floral Bouquet and Summer Tranquility) that continuously deliver long-lasting fragrance in a stylish illustrated glass bottle that adds elegance to any decor. Fill your home with the delicious scents of Yankee Candle.

Contains:
•2 x Signature reed diffusers in assorted fragrances (3fl oz bottle of fragrance oil with 12 reeds)
Floral Bouquet option:

•1 x Midnight Jasmine reed diffuser - a lush scent of night-blooming flowers such as water jasmine, sweet honeysuckle, neroli and mandarin blossoms

•1 x Lavender Vanilla reed diffuser - the perfect mix of fresh lavender and warm vanilla with musk and bergamot

Summer Tranquility option:

•1 x Beachwalk reed diffuser - refreshing salt water and sea musk warmed with sunny notes of tangerine and orange blossom

•1 x Mid Summers Night reed diffuser - an intoxicating and masculine blend of musk, patchouli, sage and mahogany cologne

I find they last longer than 8 weeks, but probably don't turn the reeds around as often as I should. I like them in my bedroom and bathroom as I'd never leave a candle burning unattended in there.

As Autumn says, QVC's price isn't the best around once you factor in P&P ( as always..)

Latest posts

Back