yankee candle tsv 18th may

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think the new fragrances sound great... midnight oasis is one that a friend sent over from the US and its really nice, bit like midsummers night in the sort of manly smell, but not as harsh (god I am good at describing fragrances!!)... jst trying to think what the absolute best Yankee TSV could be...

TIME:14.41 and it hit the web

Yankee Candle Set of 8 Summer Days Small Jar Collection
Item Number: 759999
QVC Price £42.00
Today's Special Value Price £34.52
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Description

American Summer Day eight-piece small jar collection from Yankee Candle. This summer-inspired collection features five, new to QVC fragrances and three Yankee Candle customer favourites. Bring summer into your home with beautiful, true-to-life scents such as Spring Days and Sea Harbour from Yankee Candle.

* Total burn time up to 320 hours ( up to 40 hours each jar)
* Ideal for sampling new fragrances
* Great to split into separate gifts i.e. for birthdays or dinner presents
* A scent suitable for each room in your home

Contains:

* 1 x Orange Dreamsicle jar candle - NEW! This sweet and fruity scent evokes the childhood memory of an orange popsicles
* 1 x Midnight Oasis jar candle - NEW! This fresh fragrance brings the mystery of midnight into your home
* 1 x Sea Harbour jar candle - NEW! This breezy fragrance is full of crisp scents
* 1 x Spring Days jar candle - NEW! This fresh scent is floral and brings a fragrance of sweet spring into your home
* 1 x Enchanted Garden jar candle - NEW! This fresh fragrance is clean and delicate, bringing a garden filled to the brim of floral fragrances into your home
* 1 x Tahitian Tiare Flower jar candle - bought to the UK by customer demand - this refreshingly floral scent brings an exotic atmosphere into your home
* 1 x Beach Vacation jar candle - bought to the UK by customer demand - this floral scent is light and evokes relaxing holiday fragrances
* 1 x Coconut Bay jar candle - bought to the UK by customer demand - this fresh fragrance is full of rich tones

Candles weigh 3.7oz (104g)

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.759999

Last edited:
Good.seems like a decent price too.Could be two easy pays? £ 17.26 x 2 sounds feasible.

Last edited:
Its a decent price but am not keen on all the fragrances so the value goes out the window.

I see there is another Yankee TSV on 18th June so will wait and see whats in it - havent bought a Yankee TSV for over a year

1 x Orange Dreamsicle jar candle - Sweet sickly Orange Maid dripping on your espadrilles
1 x Midnight Oasis jar candle - Liam Galagher at closing time
1 x Sea Harbour jar candle - Rotting fish heads and seagull poop
1 x Spring Days jar candle - Daffodil with a hint of cagoule
1 x Enchanted Garden jar candle - A lady's garden with a sprinkling of Folly Dust (it gets everywhere you know)
1 x Tahitian Tiare Flower jar candle - Could be anything: How many people have been to Tahiti?
1 x Beach Vacation jar candle - Ambre Solaire and sand body scrub: Ouch! With a base note of Calamine and tepid thermos coffee.
1 x Coconut Bay jar candle - The last choice in the Christmas chocolate box finally thrown in the bin the week before Easter

Jude xx

PS my money's safe

Not a bad price but think my money is safe as I don't really like small jars, maybe might be something else that catches my eye though lol x

I wonder if this is one of the TSV's that will sell out in 1 hour seeing we are getting another one in 2 month

At 7 am this was showing as sold out, I went on the website and it came up as advanced orders, so I ordered it and it's showing on my account as awaiting stock.
Got back from school run etc and now there's no mention of the advanced orders so I went on the website again, where it's showing as in stock, though still awaiting stock on my account.
What's that all about then?

Latest posts

Back